Saved (TNT)

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There's a show premiering on TNT (I'm not sure if it broadcasts outside the US) called Saved Here's a synopsis,

"SAVED tells the story of Wyatt Cole (Scott), a medical-school dropout and compulsive gambler who becomes an EMT in Portland. The series follows him as he makes his way through the minefield that is his 24-hour shift and finds his only solace in the job's breakneck pace. Reaser plays Alice, Wyatt's former girlfriend who now works as a resident at the hospital. Other cast members Michael McMillian (What I Like About You), Omari Hardwick (Sucker Free City) and Tracy Vilar (Full Frontal). The pilot was directed by Darnell Martin (Their Eyes Were Watching God)." - http://www.tnt.tv/title/?oid=2912

Yeah, I can see what allot of people from the F.D. don't like Rescue Me, Basically its going to go inside what its like, though it shows drug use and the heart breaking stress that it. The job is stressful but no one does drugs, no one at least in the sense that they use it to relieve themselves from the "pain". It even takes place here and AMR refused to cooperate and give them any logos.

I'm just asking, DO NOT watch this show, its just starting some stereotype that were in the back of the ambulance performing open heart surgery or something.

missbec

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
findfirefox said:
There's a show premiering on TNT (I'm not sure if it broadcasts outside the US) called Saved Here's a synopsis,

"SAVED tells the story of Wyatt Cole (Scott), a medical-school dropout and compulsive gambler who becomes an EMT in Portland. The series follows him as he makes his way through the minefield that is his 24-hour shift and finds his only solace in the job's breakneck pace. Reaser plays Alice, Wyatt's former girlfriend who now works as a resident at the hospital. Other cast members Michael McMillian (What I Like About You), Omari Hardwick (Sucker Free City) and Tracy Vilar (Full Frontal). The pilot was directed by Darnell Martin (Their Eyes Were Watching God)." - http://www.tnt.tv/title/?oid=2912

Yeah, I can see what allot of people from the F.D. don't like Rescue Me, Basically its going to go inside what its like, though it shows drug use and the heart breaking stress that it. The job is stressful but no one does drugs, no one at least in the sense that they use it to relieve themselves from the "pain". It even takes place here and AMR refused to cooperate and give them any logos.

I'm just asking, DO NOT watch this show, its just starting some stereotype that were in the back of the ambulance performing open heart surgery or something.

yeah, America seems to heave uproars on big and small screens :rolleyes:
come to Australia, you'll see somewhat of assorted programmes based on australian culture yet theyre still American.
Also thers a russian movie which has no median in nationality. It is culturally based on russia during the communist years yet there are American, english, russian (with russian accents) characters not to mention aussie, top marks on the story line minus the accents
-bec

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
missbec said:
yeah, America seems to heave uproars on big and small screens :rolleyes:
come to Australia, you'll see somewhat of assorted programmes based on australian culture yet theyre still American.
Also thers a russian movie which has no median in nationality. It is culturally based on russia during the communist years yet there are American, english, russian (with russian accents) characters not to mention aussie, top marks on the story line minus the accents
-bec

Well its taking my job and then portraying it wrong, it makes me angry! I don't like how dramas spin every thing.

ceg1526

Experimental Member
Media
TV gets every job wrong. It has to - why would anyone tune in every week to watch the mundane crap of day-to-day work? Ask a doc to critique ER or Grey's Anatomy. Ask a detective about SVU or one of the other Law and Orders. I even had a geologist friend laugh his head off when I asked about that 10.5 TV movie. And don't worry, I won't watch Saved.

Take care

Ceg