1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Video Saved Wanking Material With Comments

Discussion in 'Gay Photos and Videos' started by Dex1979, May 20, 2019.

1. Dex1979

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think I'm not the only one, when some horny times wanking while watching hot clip online get so turned on with the video ad a few days later can't. find the same vid so I can "appreciated" it on more time
    However some times I manage to leave my piece for a new seconds and I bookmark some of the videos that help me get off
    Since im with a nice semi hard on and in the mood for sharing thoughts ill post one (I hope you find it interesting!)

I love that hard fuck and the position where the bottom lies on his back and top is I control
    first time I saw it, couldn't resist cumming in the middle of the video
    had to revisit and give my tool another "workout session"

ill post more with some comments but would love to read comments of yours on videos posted or your own favourite if you save them for another time that is!

ps. my semi ended up to a hard vein cock that will browse this great forum for fellow cock lovers!
    peace

Afterdarkhb likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice