Saving my load up for an epic blowjob

Miscer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To amuse myself and to re-strengthen my will every now and then, I go without blowing my load for about a week, sometimes longer, just so I can enjoy a blowjob of unimaginable pleasure and *explode* my love-bombs in her mouth. I'm doing it now, 7 more days until I meet my fuckbuddy, a girl whose only function is to take my cock, I can't tolerate much of her personality for long. I can usually last well over half an hour during the blowjob too. Anyone else do this, or am I just fucked up?

affarsbitrade

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I usually have better stronger orgasms anyway when I've been saving up a load for a few days so I generally try to do it leading up to the weekend. And it's so much hotter when you can soak someone with your cum.

Make sure you're working out your PC muscles with kegel exercises so there's plenty of force behind it .

D

deleted12830

This thread made me think of samwise from lord of the rings saying "Share the load"

LOOOOL!!!!! best comment EVER!!

(I could swear I'm hearing the echo saying 'the load.... the load...')

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To amuse myself and to re-strengthen my will every now and then, I go without blowing my load for about a week, sometimes longer, just so I can enjoy a blowjob of unimaginable pleasure and *explode* my love-bombs in her mouth. I'm doing it now, 7 more days until I meet my fuckbuddy, a girl whose only function is to take my cock, I can't tolerate much of her personality for long. I can usually last well over half an hour during the blowjob too. Anyone else do this, or am I just fucked up?

Years ago, I had a girlfriend who actually encouraged me to do just what you're describing.

She was a hoot. And a master of fellatio.

Good times. :smile:

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Doesn't sound fucked up to me. When you guys finally get together, and she's giving you a blowjob - and you begin to unleash the fury of cum that's been pent up for days. You will be completing your role in the relationship as she will hers.

Win-win for you both! :069:

Simba

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I seem to max out my cum load at three days. Beyond that, not much more comes out. 7 days, 4 weeks, it's all the same. (I usually cum at least once a day.)

Nephron

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have done this from time to time, bit it's hard to get up the willpower. I have also tried stimulation for say, 80 minutes plus, and then even if you had just cummed earlier that day...there should be multiple shots.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
I have done this from time to time, bit it's hard to get up the willpower. I have also tried stimulation for say, 80 minutes plus, and then even if you had just cummed earlier that day...there should be multiple shots.

absolutely true! when you edge for certain amount of time your load grows and the distance of your cumshot as well

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with Art, I have heard Semen in male testicles Cycle after 4 days. So you'll build up as much as you can build up after 4 days. If your semen just kepted building up, alot of virgins would have Huge Testicles.

I have been doing this for a few months now, I will build up for 3-4 days then have some me time and let me tell you it is definitely worth it! I usually can get about 7-8 streams instead of my usual 3-4, and they also come zooming out.

guynmn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah, in my experience 3-4 days followed by a long, slow, teasing bj gets the biggest loads and powerful shooting. Edging until the slightest breath and tongue lap right where the head meets the shaft underneath brings spasms and moan. :)

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ever since I saw the movie 40 Days & 40 Nights, every year during Lent, I try to duplicate the feat of completely abstaining for 40 days as both a test of willpower & because I love the enormous cumshot I shoot afterwards. I've managed to succeed twice & am currently on day 27 this year! I challenge anyone that thinks you can't save up more than a few days worth of cum to put their face in front of my cock on day 41 this year & I will show you the difference between a 3-day load & a 41-day load. Any takers, please send me a private message.

athleticguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't have the restraint to do it, but when I went travelling and backpacking, I was totally not into wanking when I was away. I was with my buddies and felt like I never had any time to myself or anything, so I ended up going 8 weeks without a wank.

I was emailing my fuckbuddy while I was away and used to walk around with a massive hardon thinking about unloading on him.

And, when I got back, within 2 days I met up with him and dumped an 8 week load in his ass.

So worth it.

B_liono

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No, not only you bro. I love to save up for when I know I'm in for some, just something I like to do, like to give a big load and like to see the reactions from it too. I usually save a week or two worth also.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media

Hold off for a couple of weeks and call me..... I'll be right over~