Saving my load up for an epic blowjob

BlacknCloseted

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree with Art, I have heard Semen in male testicles Cycle after 4 days. So you'll build up as much as you can build up after 4 days. If your semen just kepted building up, alot of virgins would have Huge Testicles.

A lot of virgins masturbate. At least I was for years before I had sex. Started at 10 or 11 years old, before I had semen actually.

its good to know im not the only one it feels good after all the time saving it up just to blast it out.So whats the hottest time you all had when you eventually blasted it?so mr miscer how was your seesion with you hot fuck buddy? hope she teased you bid time.

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So guys, in the wet dream, are you having sex with someone and enjoying it, or is it merely a mindless physical reflex like a praying mantis finishing the job after his head is ripped off and eaten by the female? I've heard it's like you're having sex in the dream.

With me I usually just wake up in the middle of cumming, but without the orgasm sensation. It's just a case of all the mess without the awesome feeling you get from an orgasm. Usually I will have been dreaming about sex, but I forget my dreams pretty quickly anyway. A total waste of good spunk!

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My high school girlfriend (after dating for a year) let me fuck her any way I wanted, any time I wanted. If I "saved it up" for three days, I had the maximum load. A longer wait didn't produce better results. Years later, after a couple divorces, we met again and talked things over. She said that she'd had no way of knowing that I was especially big, but after the experience with me, regular guys were no problem. So we had a week together for old time's sake.

I would also save it up for a girl I used to hookup with. The longest I went was 14 days. And I edged every single one of those 14 days. Basically it was liking giving yourself blueballs. But I had the most powerful orgasms of my life. They were Peter Northesque. Trully amazing. I wish I had documented them. :p

Miscer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
was good. blasted 3 times with her.

not spectacular though, for reasons i'll explain later if i remember

zombyalive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i had a new found fuck buddy visit me from out of state, to come see the sights and what not. i waited 3 days, but didn't have any plan for where it was gonna go when time came to. condom on getting in the way of this magic i was about to make, and oh my god her cervix is stimulating, she's the tightest thing around in what feels like years. after holding out for so long, it can be difficult to hold yet when it feels so much better than masturbation.

while i'd love to have seen her looking up at me with my solid bar in her mouth pumping cum, after holding out for so long i notice i may also get incredibly engorged during ejaculation, which felt so much better stuffing her tight body. ass up with her hands on her ass just taking it till it wont go any further then grinding into it more.. the problem with doing this is i might black out and miss the show.

Last edited:
J

JR7

Sitronmelde - no, no, no, you can't oblige! If you go through the trouble of saving a load for 5-7 days and even edge every day you have to show that water show. She'll never truly appreciate it inside.

I was in this exact position in my single days. I was fucking bare-bone and of course, she moaned, "Cum inside me, I'm on the pill." I had only been saving for two days, but I did hours of edging each of those two nights. Hearing her say, "Cum inside me," turned me on so much that I pretty much started orgasming right there, but not before I grunted, "No, you gotta see this ..." i pulled out, jetted maybe 7 thick gloppy roped all over her abdomen, torso, neck and a little on her chin. Later she said she had wanted me to cum inside her because she figured it would be an easier clean-up, but after seeing my cumshot and feeling it jet all over her she agreed she wouldn't have wanted to miss it. Then she said something like, "i never thought of myself as a cumfreak, but I guess now I am."

kenorapilot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm going to see my GF for the first time in over a month next week and so I am going to "save up" because she wants to film the first BJ and facial! She wants a big load for her mouth/face! She's never asked for that before so I am sure going to give it to her! We often make video's for while we are apart (LD Relationship) but never the facial before! Man it turned me on just her asking for it!

acc90630

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I will go about 5 days then shoot a pretty nice load but it don't feel as good and I think it should. So i shoot at least twice a day sometimes 4 times. Less volum= a better feeling for me

was good. blasted 3 times with her.

not spectacular though, for reasons i'll explain later if i remember

Glad you enjoyed it, pity it wasnt that spectacular hope you do remember to tell more, she did manage to make you blas the baby batter three times so musnt have been to bad.Good side is you held out for the full week and didnt wake up halfway through with messy undies. hope its better next time mate.