Saving up your cum and freezing it to eat later

Who has eaten their cum before? Not just pre-cum or a small lick, but the whole load?

• Yes, I do it all the time and love it!

• Yes, I have but not often

• Yes, I have, but it grossed me out and wouldn't do it again

• No way, Gross

• Never, but I would really like to try it

Results are only viewable after voting.

grifkami

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Does anybody do this? I just started doing it about 2 weeks ago and have been beating my cock at least once a day. When I'm about to ejaculate I shoot my load into an old 35 mm film container and put it in the freezer. It's now nearly full and my friend and I are going to have a little fuck-a-thon tonight and he's really looking forward to popping it in his mouth while I'm fucking him. Just was wondering what your thoughts are I think it's kind of hot!

grifkami

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I enjoy doing it every once in awhile, but my loads are typically so God damn huge it's a very big mouthful!

Just take a look for just take a look for yourself here's one of my cumshot compilation videos:

Enjoy and savor the flavor!

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Did you mean this for Ask a Straight Man? Not that a straight man can't do this, but I don't think a straight man would freeze it and then give it to another guy to suck on while they're having sex with each other. I dunno. Maybe I'm wrong and a straight man would freeze his cum and do all the rest.

liquiss

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I enjoy doing it every once in awhile, but my loads are typically so God damn huge it's a very big mouthful!

Just take a look for just take a look for yourself here's one of my cumshot compilation videos:

Enjoy and savor the flavor!

Why the fuck would anyone in the ask a straight man section want to watch a compilation of you blowing your loads? Is there not enough other sections of this forum that you could post that in? Fuck me, I know how the fucking women feel with the unsolicited dick pics and that shit.

And on the topic of the thread itself... no. I for one thing that's gross. But to each their own, if you're into it, go for it. But your little story about what you're doing with your partner has nothing to do with the topic of the thread.

Shavedsmooth14u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Does anybody do this? I just started doing it about 2 weeks ago and have been beating my cock at least once a day. When I'm about to ejaculate I shoot my load into an old 35 mm film container and put it in the freezer. It's now nearly full and my friend and I are going to have a little fuck-a-thon tonight and he's really looking forward to popping it in his mouth while I'm fucking him. Just was wondering what your thoughts are I think it's kind of hot!

I have saved a few loads in a shot glass. When I have a day where I am horny and stroking. I like to take it out and eat it. I find it really turns me on.

Reactions: grifkami

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Film at 11...