• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Saw best friends dick on his phone

sbb13

Experimental Member
Reaction score
So i've got this straight buddy, we've been i'd say best friends for a few months now, and yesterday i just so happened to be changing the song on itunes and i clicked his photos by accident, and he had 2 dick pics in his camera roll. my heart started pounding and i quickly exited out of it, but the image is burned in my brain now, everytime i see him its all i can think about. what do i do?

mthomson2020

Cherished Member
Reaction score
was it big???? haha

but seriously. id be sure you wanted to take it to relationship level before you make a move on a best friend like that. because if you just hookup and thats it, your relationship will decline as friends and things will just be weird

tread lightly

sbb13

Experimental Member
Reaction score
i dont want to have a relationship with him, hes my best friend.. i'd never want to jeopardize our friendship unlike some of the people on this site lol.

and also, i checked them again the next time i got my hand on the phone and they were gone, so he must have just forgotten about them.

B_gb96

Banned
Reaction score
just say "bro i saw your dick on your iphone lol" then drink a beer and fist bump

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Reaction score
my friend did that, and texted me saying she saw his penis, nothing ever happened from anything.............

D_Ray_Jing_Hardon

Account Disabled
Reaction score
Just a thought but maybe that wasn't his dick and maybe he is not a straight as you think ;-)

Aries305

Lurker
Reaction score
Does he know your gay/bi?
It depends how open you guys are with each other. All my friends are straight and some of them are tooo damn eager to show me their dick. I guess cuz theyll either think imma tell my chickfriends or cuz theyll think ill be honest about their size. If i were you i would just tell him jokingly.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Reaction score
Get over it, aint you ever seen a dick before? I mean you knew your mate was a bloke right? Well blokes have dicks.

It's not even that big of a deal tbh. :tongue:

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Reaction score
Just let it go man, it,s not worth the danger of loosing him as a buddy

B_Nicodemous

Banned
Reaction score
Get over it, aint you ever seen a dick before? I mean you knew your mate was a bloke right? Well blokes have dicks.

It's not even that big of a deal tbh. :tongue:
^this. Seriously, let it go. Not worth any weirdness, tbh.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Reaction score
Straight, gay, bi doesn't matter. Its a prick. Its your best friends prick. Seen it. Move on. Do not, I repeat do not make a big deal of it and you will be better for it.

open501s

Sexy Member
Reaction score
I'd bring it up like this too. Men, best buds are always looking at a way to get at each other. Find that place in the others armor. Not in a mean way; but in a "I got you" kind of way.

When I stumbled across some embarrassing pics of my buddy on his phone, I blue toothed them over to my phone.

Don't put them up on the internet.

just say "bro i saw your dick on your iphone lol" then drink a beer and fist bump

sbb13

Experimental Member
Reaction score
I don't think i'll ever mention a word to anyone. Obviously besides on here where everything can be kept anonymous. Thanks for the advice.

B_Castello

Banned
Reaction score
If I understand right, you made 2 accidental on his phone? Since you saw 2 pictures lol

CUBE

Gold Member
Reaction score
Do exactly as CUBE says...do not deviate from the script. (Fuck, I have to solve everything...)

You ask to find a particular song...then you change your mind and and ask him to find it. You say, "I think you better find it as the last time I accidentally saw a picture of your cock. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to invade your privacy. Cool pic though."

(Now you fessed up, you opened a door to conversation, you gave a compliment, and you apologized.)

coachreffn

Expert Member
Reaction score
I don't think i'll ever mention a word to anyone. Obviously besides on here where everything can be kept anonymous. Thanks for the advice.

Let's amend that, my friend, from "I don't THINK I'll ever mention a word to anyone." to "I will NEVER mention a word to anyone." This man is your best friend. Honor that friendship and leave it alone.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Reaction score
OMG ...
that is so distressing and disturbing
How on earth could he betray your trust like that
terrible, i am mortified .for you
Just as well you inadvertently'clicked on hi images huh

incidentally how many cocks have you seen in the almost year you have been with lpsg
No Matter..
what are you going to do now? ..you tell us
Please keep us updated
enz

maybe if you were straight it wouldnt be as big of a deal to u

Co-signs, I even see my gay friends dicks and still inst a big deal.. most of my straight friends are comfortable around me to know that im not "cursing around to look at their dicks" its just a penis!

spoon

Expert Member
Reaction score
he may have taken pics for any number of reasons. sexting someone, or perhaps.............he's on this site. :) smile and let it go.

kurios

Sexy Member
Reaction score
Forget it
He erased the photos from his phone
You erase them from your memory
End of subject

cal_uncut

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
now, everytime i see him its all i can think about. what do i do?
Really? This is an actual problem you have? lol It's already been said a few times before, but get over it. So he has dick pics on his phone, big deal. He's probably sexting. (To which, I say, give him my phone number!) But would it have been as big of a deal if you saw him changing in a locker room?

I kinda thought this was going to be more of a "listen to my super hot story about my friends dick pics on his phone" instead of a therapy session. :rolleyes:

darkbond007

Verified
Gold Member
Reaction score
I saw my best friends dick while we were pissing in a mall bathroom. Complete mistake but in the end it's just a penis. He could very well seen mine as well. Both of us are straight and the furthest we take our personal dick conversations is me being cut and him uncut and what we do with girls in bed. Quite typical male/male conversations.