Saw best friends dick on his phone

sbb13

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So i've got this straight buddy, we've been i'd say best friends for a few months now, and yesterday i just so happened to be changing the song on itunes and i clicked his photos by accident, and he had 2 dick pics in his camera roll. my heart started pounding and i quickly exited out of it, but the image is burned in my brain now, everytime i see him its all i can think about. what do i do?

mthomson2020

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
was it big???? haha

but seriously. id be sure you wanted to take it to relationship level before you make a move on a best friend like that. because if you just hookup and thats it, your relationship will decline as friends and things will just be weird

tread lightly

sbb13

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i dont want to have a relationship with him, hes my best friend.. i'd never want to jeopardize our friendship unlike some of the people on this site lol.

and also, i checked them again the next time i got my hand on the phone and they were gone, so he must have just forgotten about them.

Aries305

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does he know your gay/bi?
It depends how open you guys are with each other. All my friends are straight and some of them are tooo damn eager to show me their dick. I guess cuz theyll either think imma tell my chickfriends or cuz theyll think ill be honest about their size. If i were you i would just tell him jokingly.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Get over it, aint you ever seen a dick before? I mean you knew your mate was a bloke right? Well blokes have dicks.

It's not even that big of a deal tbh. :tongue:

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Straight, gay, bi doesn't matter. Its a prick. Its your best friends prick. Seen it. Move on. Do not, I repeat do not make a big deal of it and you will be better for it.

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'd bring it up like this too. Men, best buds are always looking at a way to get at each other. Find that place in the others armor. Not in a mean way; but in a "I got you" kind of way.

When I stumbled across some embarrassing pics of my buddy on his phone, I blue toothed them over to my phone.

Don't put them up on the internet.

just say "bro i saw your dick on your iphone lol" then drink a beer and fist bump

sbb13

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't think i'll ever mention a word to anyone. Obviously besides on here where everything can be kept anonymous. Thanks for the advice.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do exactly as CUBE says...do not deviate from the script. (Fuck, I have to solve everything...)

You ask to find a particular song...then you change your mind and and ask him to find it. You say, "I think you better find it as the last time I accidentally saw a picture of your cock. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to invade your privacy. Cool pic though."

(Now you fessed up, you opened a door to conversation, you gave a compliment, and you apologized.)