Saw best friends dick on his phone

coachreffn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think i'll ever mention a word to anyone. Obviously besides on here where everything can be kept anonymous. Thanks for the advice.

Let's amend that, my friend, from "I don't THINK I'll ever mention a word to anyone." to "I will NEVER mention a word to anyone." This man is your best friend. Honor that friendship and leave it alone.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG ...
that is so distressing and disturbing
How on earth could he betray your trust like that
terrible, i am mortified .for you
Just as well you inadvertently'clicked on hi images huh

incidentally how many cocks have you seen in the almost year you have been with lpsg
No Matter..
what are you going to do now? ..you tell us
Please keep us updated
enz

maybe if you were straight it wouldnt be as big of a deal to u

Co-signs, I even see my gay friends dicks and still inst a big deal.. most of my straight friends are comfortable around me to know that im not "cursing around to look at their dicks" its just a penis!

cal_uncut

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
now, everytime i see him its all i can think about. what do i do?
Really? This is an actual problem you have? lol It's already been said a few times before, but get over it. So he has dick pics on his phone, big deal. He's probably sexting. (To which, I say, give him my phone number!) But would it have been as big of a deal if you saw him changing in a locker room?

I kinda thought this was going to be more of a "listen to my super hot story about my friends dick pics on his phone" instead of a therapy session. :rolleyes:

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I saw my best friends dick while we were pissing in a mall bathroom. Complete mistake but in the end it's just a penis. He could very well seen mine as well. Both of us are straight and the furthest we take our personal dick conversations is me being cut and him uncut and what we do with girls in bed. Quite typical male/male conversations.