Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think you should tell him everything that you just told us.
Don’t think it would work mate. I stopped to think about it today, it isn’t worth it. It would just damage our friendship. I should just move on. But I want to start talking about nudity with him and see where it goes

Reactions: Tight_End_SC

BrazGuy

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So, what happened @BrazGuy ? What did you do / not do? Hope everything is okay and that you still have your friend
we haven’t seen each other this weekend because we both have different working hours and I also have college during the week. So I’ll definitely arrange a time next week and will also let you guys know about it

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My feelings for him are really genuine, I love him as family. I need to accept that it was just a moment of weakness and I would never think like that if I hadn’t seen his private pics.

however, I’m thinking about bringing up the topic nudity and work it on his mind. Maybe that would also help him and his shyness and get us even closer
Honestly, if you are only after a platonic relationship then thinking that seeing each other naked would bring you closer is just weird. Respect his boundaries if it's clear he doesn't want to go there (seems like it is).

Some people are comfortable being nude around others and some just aren't. I fall into the latter category and if a friend tried to get me to strip down for them I would not be cool with that.

You need to think about more than yourself here.

Honestly, if you are only after a platonic relationship then thinking that seeing each other naked would bring you closer is just weird. Respect his boundaries if it's clear he doesn't want to go there (seems like it is).

Some people are comfortable being nude around others and some just aren't. I fall into the latter category and if a friend tried to get me to strip down for them I would not be cool with that.

I agree. It sounds like he is really pushing to move this to a different level than a friendship. First it's the "discovery" of nudes as soon as his friend leaves the room, then it's a bunch of denial, and statements of wanting to remain friends..and now it's this clandestine goal to get naked.

It just sounds off, tbh.

OP, I think you should focus your horniness elsewhere.

Reactions: rtg
D

deleted1846971

Tell him you saw them and laugh it off. If you guys are really that close it wouldn’t matter and it’ll be something to laugh about
This. You’re making too big a deal of this. Just say you saw his pics and move on.

A friend of mine was scrolling through my photos instead of looking at the 3 pictures I told him to look at. He saw one of the pics I have posted here. He was properly disgusted and I just laughed. I told him that’s why you only scroll in the direction you’re told to scroll.

BrazGuy

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I'm actually really thinking a lot about it. We haven't seen each other since the day I posted here in LPSG, but two days ago he rang me asking if we could go shopping on Friday. I didn't feel anything when we were talking. Perhaps, the adrenaline that took over me when I saw the nude pics made me overthink too much.

Reactions: dreamer20

basp90

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If you guys are close, just saying "hey, I saw your pics the other day by accident, and I gotta say you're really hot!" is totally fine! Just because one is good friends, doesn't mean we can't find each other hot. That doesn't automatically ruin a friendship, and it could add another dimension to the friendship.

Try not to overthink this. If you guys really are as close as you describe, then you guys will get through whatever it is that you decide to express/show. So try to stay honest to how you feel and acknowledge the complex feelings you have. Don't try to shove things in your unconscious because you think you need to be a certain way towards this friend, because that would most likely be harmful towards both you and others in the long run.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Guys, how would you start talking about nudity with your friend without sounding obtrusive?
Rather than talking about nudity, I'd find an opportunity to get naked yourself whenever you're somewhere that it's appropriate. Whenever I've shared a hotel room with a male friend or changed together in a gym locker room, I just drop my underwear or towel and carry on normally. I don't linger naked, but I also don't rush to turn around or cover up. He may or may not reciprocate--some do, some don't--his prerogative--but I've at least set the tone that it's normal to be at ease with my friend seeing my penis.

Reactions: RJ5on1

1eyedJack

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Knowing my friend as I do, he would feel very embarrassed and would try to avoid me. Like, I never saw him that way, in such a masculine position, holding his dick and balls. I know there's no reason to feel shy about it, especially because he looked really hot in those pics, but he would feel exposed if I told him what I saw.
I think you answered your own question here.

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
a really good friend, who I really trust...and met 10 years ago...specifically in a forum about gay sex. Because we have really similar personalities and sense of humor, we got along really fast and left behind any chance of romance or possibility of a hookup.
.. we don't have a filter when it comes to talk about sex or relationships, so we have been always opened about our kinks and sexual desires. We've even shared a sexual toy...Despite travelling together and sharing the same bed many times, we have never seen each other naked...accidentally... I saw him in his glorious moment and that I liked that
... I don't want to throw out the window years of a real friendship.

Don't mention the photos BrazGuy. There's no need to hestitate and be fearful. Friends can be lovers too. You have such an excellent rapport and know each other intimately. Tell him that you love him, value his friendship, think he's sexy and were curious to know if he desired you sexually. Let him know whatever he decides you'd still love him and be his friend.