Saw My Straight Friend Fucking

hornyguy2922

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was in my late twenties when I started hanging out with a group of guys in their early twenties. When you're young finding new friends is really easy and so the original group grew quite quick. I owned my house, with a giant pool and I also had a boat. In the summers we would spend days at the lakes, then come back to my house to drink and party. Since I lived alone, and had plenty of room, people were always sleeping over.

One afternoon we were at the house and everyone was outside swimming. I had to go in to the house to take a piss and when I was walking back outside I noticed the door to one of the guest rooms was closed, but not completely. The doors are usually open, so I wondered if someone was in there. I peaked through the crack and my friend "Jonah" was fucking his girlfriend on the bed. They were doing it doggy style and she was kind of angled in a way that she wasn't looking at the door. But Jonah had a damn good view of the door. I'd never seen him naked before but he was extremely hot, ripped, and as I was finding out...HUNG. His dick was huge.

He never acted like he saw me, but I am sure he did. I stood there watching them fuck for what felt like forever. Then, suddenly, another friend came up to me and was like, "what are you doin...g?" I didn't have to answer him, and then it got awkward. We left and went back outside.

Later on when we were alone I told Jonah that I had seen them. He knew I liked guys, and he also knew I liked him. I told him that his dick was amazing and we laughed about it. Because his girlfriend was young and neither one of them had their own place, they would frequently fuck at my house and I would frequently watch them. I don't think she ever knew, but he definitely did. He loved showing off for me.

One night we had a group of guys over and we were playing a board game and drinking. I brought the laptop over and put it on the table and went to Chaturbate. We started the webcam and I was explaining what this site was and how we could make money just letting people watch us. As the group became more comfortable and confident, the board game kinda fell by the wayside and people started teasing the viewers. Nobody took off their clothes completely for a while, and when it started happening, I left the room. After all, these were my friends and I wasn't comfortable seeing them like that.

The next morning, I found out that Jonah got so into it that he took the laptop and went in the garage where he stripped and jacked off. We had made $1,500 in one night. The group was excited and everyone was like, "let's do it again...," especially Jonah. For the next few months he would come over and him and I would do cam shows together, but he would never pull his dick out in front of me. One day, he takes the computer and goes in the bathroom. I went and got on another computer and watched as he jerked off in my shower. It was so hot I couldn't help but cum.

His dick was enormous and watching him blow his load everywhere did something to me. Our sexual tension continued to build that summer in a very big way. Finally, one night we were both smashed and we ended up in the hot tub. He was trying to get with some girl, but eventually everything fell through and people went home. It was 4AM and him and I were the only two people left in the house. At some point we had both gotten naked in the hot tub.

I reached over and started playing with his foot and he didn't seem weirded out by it, so I got a little closer and touched his thigh. Still no reaction. I worked my way towards his balls and that's when I realized he was hard as a rock. I grabbed his dick and stroked it a little, but he told me to stop. I begged him to let me suck it and he eventually agreed. I sucked it for a while, but it was obvious neither one of us was going to cum and we went to bed.

The next day I remember waking up and hearing him leave. Things were never the same again between us. Shortly after that I moved to a different town and I haven't seen him since. I still think a lot about Jonah. We have unfinished business. I want him to fuck me so bad.

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i saw a friend of mine doing his girlfriend one night---we werehanging out at his placeme him and his gf--we sat talked about life and sex and he made the comment about one day he was gonna fuck her in the ass one day and she heard him say that and just says remember the deal she made him..and she said it was he can fuck her in the ass only if she can put a strap on on and do him...he looked at me and smiled--

she went to bed and he and i were left up talking---it was then he asked me about how i felt to be fucked and i told him i loved it--he said he thought about taking her deal but was afraid that she would think he was gay --i told him what two people in their bedroom is their business--i told him about an anal plug he can get and use it few times and a good lube for him to use for both of them and just enjoy the moment--and dont worry that their secret would be safe with me

Kevinlair

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i saw a friend of mine doing his girlfriend one night---we werehanging out at his placeme him and his gf--we sat talked about life and sex and he made the comment about one day he was gonna fuck her in the ass one day and she heard him say that and just says remember the deal she made him..and she said it was he can fuck her in the ass only if she can put a strap on on and do him...he looked at me and smiled--

she went to bed and he and i were left up talking---it was then he asked me about how i felt to be fucked and i told him i loved it--he said he thought about taking her deal but was afraid that she would think he was gay --i told him what two people in their bedroom is their business--i told him about an anal plug he can get and use it few times and a good lube for him to use for both of them and just enjoy the moment--and dont worry that their secret would be safe with me
Was he dropping you hints for you to play with his ass.

Reactions: IRINNN and Jaytt8

davenva2000us

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
In college I had a straight couple who were really good friends of mine. They wanted to teach me what a blowjob was and my friend pulls his dick out and his girl starts to blow him…. One of tbe greatest things I have seen
Now they are married and born again… lol

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
well after he let her use the strap on a few times he decided to see what the real thing felt like--i am mostly bottom but i can top--so i made him a deal that i would fuck him if he would fuck me and he quickly says yes to it-- while i was fucking him he was making sounds and moaning and i asked if i should stop--he says no keep going--when i got done he was like i wasnt lying to him that the real thing feels better--but didnt know what todo about it--so for few months he would come over i would fuck him---sometimes cumming two to three times ---

he did leave his woman said he needed to find himself and we had a long talk about how guys hide the fact they are gay bbecause of friends and parents---i told him i asked my mom what would she do if one of her sons was gay and she said shed kill him--so that kind of scares you and keep it hidden--people dont understand back when i was growing up in the 70s and 80s it wasnt so easy to be as open about being gay as you are today

brunno7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The next day I remember waking up and hearing him leave. Things were never the same again between us. Shortly after that I moved to a different town and I haven't seen him since. I still think a lot about Jonah. We have unfinished business. I want him to fuck me so bad.

LOL I thought you were gonna end with "I still think a lot about Jonah. I miss my friend"...not I want him to fuck me so bad lmaooo

Reactions: conor.ken

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It became a normal thing my oldest brother would bring a girl over and get drunk and screw her anywhere in the house and didn’t care if anyone saw him… one night I was on one end of the couch he and a girl was on other end and the only view I saw was his ass and balls …