Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone else taken Saw Palmetto and had the reaction I have had: when I cum it feels like my cock is struggling to ejaculate my load. I can feel my PC muscles working but my orgasm isn't strong and my load isn't very big. Anyone else?

bennieojam

Sexy Member
Media
Hey i have had this problem and no one has understood me. This was without taking SAW PALMETTO but i was have experienced it before, its amazing, strange, uncomfortable but exciting. Its like your trying to push through a gallon of water through a tiny hole. xx :p

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Has anyone else taken Saw Palmetto and had the reaction I have had: when I cum it feels like my cock is struggling to ejaculate my load. I can feel my PC muscles working but my orgasm isn't strong and my load isn't very big. Anyone else?
Is the consistency of your ejaculate thicker than before using saw palmetto?

JackDoff

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Yes! It's been coming out like a poached egg lol I've had to coax it out, and I've recently started taking saw palmetto - didn't see the correlation until I read this. Think I'll stop taking the supplement and see what it's like in a few weeks.

D

deleted875903

I stopped taking it too. My wife always complained of a burning sensation in her pussy after I would come when I was taking it. Now that I stopped she doesn’t feel that burning anymore.

I had an awful experience with this herb several years ago. In my opinion, a man interested in having powerful erections, balanced androgen production, and great orgasms should avoid this herb, because it shuts down DHT production(the king male androgen), which has drastic affects on male libido and sexual energy. Just google "Saw palmetto erection problems" and read the unfortunate experiences of other men. If you're taking it for prostate health, switch to stinging nettle root extract. Cheers.