Saw Picture of Ex's Package

noshi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The profile pictures of your cock stink. It doesn't even look that hard. Is that the type of answer that you wanted?

I'll definitely say this though. Quit comparing yourself to others. You are just setting yourself up for bad moments and depression.

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He's obviously a good deal longer...you have eyes, don't you? But, as many have said...he's her EX and you're her CURRENT. You must have something great going for you. So, give it up. Move on and fuck her so well that she never thinks of that long cock again...to the point where she can't wait to replace it on her computer with a picture of.....YOU (no...not your cock, which doesn't matter nearly as much as you).

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think you're all crazy for even suggesting he just accept that this girl has pictures of her ex's dick on her computer; that girl would NEVER hear from me again if she kept them.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope that this isn't a a clever case of public penis humiliation...

Get a pump brother, stop speculating and beat that MF in size... where is your fighting spirit?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How did you even know she had a pic of her ex's cock? Surely you had to know about it before you could "convince" her.

And are you THAT hung up about how her ex was hung?

- - - - - - -

Women marry men, not dicks.

OK?

It's always a mistake to ask about a partner's ex's be it were they bigger or were they better. You know that as far as cocks go his is bigger, but a cock isn't the whole of a relationship. Was this a not so sneaky way of asking for a little humiliation?

The wise women know to lie. There is only one answer which can avoid planting the seeds of doubt for years to come:

"Yours is the biggest cock I've ever had. I don't think I could take anything bigger."

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
This whole thing is sad on so many levels. The ex is unusually hung, and the poster isn't all that big to begin with. It's an unfair contest.

I truly hope this is a solicited form of small penis humiliation.

Valeria82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Her ex is defenitely bigger, but I think it's more important for you to understand why she showed the pic.
What were your feelings when she showed the pic? What she said?

I cannot understand her reasons, did she want to humiliate you? Did she want to make a joke? What??

I would show my ex pic to my bf only if he asked to me (and if there was a good reason!).

lucky99rumen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm like you, dude -- if my girl (or guy) had pics of an ex's cock, I'd want to see them. I want to know what I'm up against, even if only to obsess about it and feel hopeless that I'm smaller. And it's not at all that I want humiliation -- I WISH I had the biggest dick out there, but I can't help wonder what else my sf has had. It's just the way my brain is wired.

Now, as for my comparison of the two, I like yours a bit better. He has the size advantage, but his long enough that he looks a bit skinny, which I don't like. Even if he's technically thicker, the appearance is skinny. I also like that he's uncut, but that only barely matters to me. I usually like veins, but his look weird.

Yours, however, just looks like a little better dick (no pun intended). It's more proportionate, your head looks hot, and it looks like it would be more fun to play with. And don't get me wrong, I give too much weight to size most of the time, but something about your dick is very unique in a really-turns-me-on kind of way. In fact, I'm going to pull your picture up again now and have a spank. Fuck her good tonight!

waltz#2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He's huge mate. Her vag will never recover from the pounding he gave her. Every time she wakes up, she's salivating over his giant dick...

Sooo, that's sarcasm. I spent about a year and a half on my ex's ex's myspace (my ex girlfriend's, ex boyfriend's myspace.) Do you know what it did for me? It wasted my god damn time. Hard as it is to do, stop worrying about it. All it's going to do is cause problems.

I've got pics of my ex's on my computer. Some have clothes, others don't. Doesn't mean I want them anymore.