Say Adios to CHAD MICHAEL MURRAY

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Chad Michael Murray has been given the boot from the CW's One Tree Hill. The reason: Same as Nicolette Sheridan's untimely demise from Desperate Housewives--save on production costs. (His TV wife is also pink-slipped.)

I'm not crying because I don't watch One Tree Hill, but I've always had this thing for Chad Michael Murray--and I assume that's somewhat contagious. Another one of those boys (much like Channing Tatum) who's not pretty...just plain handsome and sexy as a MF'er. (I love that boy's tits ...along with some other essential body parts.)

Here's a photo tribute to the newly unemployed 27 yo CMM.

http://www.fmforums.co.uk/forums/lofiversion/index.php?t111629.html

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i don't know how that show's still on the air it's been in like 144th place since it debuted i think the sham-wow commercial has better ratings

but i guess the cw doesn't exactly have anything else to show.

did u know the hot dad on gossip girl was in "i still know what u did last summer" the lame sequal to you know ,.....but freddie prinz gives me a boner.

i saw it the other nite and he was really young and much hotter.

Last edited:

rekrap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Wow I haven't watched that show in years either, but I thougt the show was basically about him. Why is he getting laid off. LOL

HQUmbrella

Cherished Member
Media
One Tree Hill is amazing. But his storyline got bored, so it´s not a bad thing he leaves.
The show has the greatest fans ever!!

Why it´s still on tv? Cuz its the best show EVER!
maybe y'all should focus less on the boys and the dicks and more on the stories.

But i agree it helps that the people in OTH are hot.
It's a good thing we still have Nathan, Chase and Julian !

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I only watch the CW for Supernatural and Americas Next Top Model. And ANTM pissed me off tonight so I'm not watching the next season. Allison should have won damnit!

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was under the inpression that he was leaving to do movies n stuff, another character is also leaving the show this year. And yes, the show is on for a seventh season starting fall 09

visualrockstar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
it is correct he wasn't laid off he is wanting to focus on movie rolls and mark can't see peyton being there w/o lucas *cmm* I've been a very huge fan of the show and although it doesn't hold the same appeal to me I still enjoy it. It is so far set for another season but I think the season will not make it since lucas and peyton are not in it