Say something about my new pics

Latiszari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have uploaded new pictures on the gallery... Go to watch them on the gallery if you are interested, and tell me the truth!:redface: :wink:

twinn

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
not gonna rate, just wow! not only do you have a great package...very nice ass, muscular and a friendly face. kinda clark kent but superman in bed...i like the way your piece thickens around the middle and a nice thick head, always an eye=popper for me

Latiszari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
not gonna rate, just wow! not only do you have a great package...very nice ass, muscular and a friendly face. kinda clark kent but superman in bed...i like the way your piece thickens around the middle and a nice thick head, always an eye=popper for me

Thanks, friend! :wink: On your words i recognize the real connoisseur... :tongue:

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great gallery, Latiszari! You have a good variety of pix that show your "assets" very well. Thanks for sharing....:wink:

Latiszari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Thanks, men! :wink:

Indeed my genitalia are... "personalized"... :biggrin1: I mean about their colour... Eheheh...

About yours pics: these are very praiseworthies too! :tongue:

dags

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey. I like the one with the long hair the best. Very cool, and I'm jealous! Always wanted to grow my hair out for the hell of it but its to thick and I get a fro!