Say something bad about the penis above you!

Hawkeye333

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Needs more girth to be on this site. Unless the lady has large hands.

Plus, I would bet $100 that you are not a true 7"

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hawkeye, you seem pretty harsh
you definitely have an impressive piece, so I see how it is easy for you to critisize

What is it, like 8"?

If I had to say something, would be nice darker, bigger head, maybe a little thicker toward the head than it is, and with a cool upward curve

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, maybe I'll give the big guy a little trim

As for yours....I'm thinking it's possible for a penis to be a little bit to long, lol
looks like a hose

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hawkeye333 said:
It seems average for length. Yup, I think you are lying about the "semi" description.

The biggest problem with your penis is that it's attached to an asshole.

By the way, a soda can is about 5 inches long...which would make you?...

The picture in my profile was taken after sex and I was already losing my hard-on. But even then, I have 6.5" in that shot, and that can be proven using the scale of my hand and thumb. Was it more erect than flaccid? Definitely (especially when compared to being completely flaccid), but not fully so, thus the description of it being semi-erect.

You seem like you're trying to make some kind of penis size standard for this site, but guess what? There is none, and that's one of the things that makes it so great. From 3"x2" to 12"x8" there's no requirement, and in case you haven't noticed, the size of one's penis is only the topic of maybe half of the discussions. And the ones that spark the most debate are usually not about size, since that issue has long been tired and this site has transcended that limit.

I understand it says "Say something bad about the penis above you!", but you've already went on the offensive of accusing two members of lying, which is irrelevant. You could have just said "looks average.", or "has ugly head", etc. or something like that and I would have had no problem, but you also told another member "needs more girth to be on this site unless the lady has large hands." and that "I'd bet $100 you are not a true 7". That's unnecessary and irrelevant to the topic, as you are criticizing and antagonizing people, and not just saying something bad about their penises (as is the point of this thread, and we all know our tools will be judged).

EMIKOHOT

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The problem with your cock "blackcock85" is that I have yet to see it in someone. If I could see that cock down a throat or in some other holes I would be all over it. But until then (and because of the TOPIC) I will have to say i'm mad at your cock. :tongue:

As much as I dont want to hear anything bad about my stud. I cant wait to hear what someone has to say that is BAD about my man's meat. Then I can prove them wrong.:biggrin1:

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
EMIKOHOT said:
The problem with your cock "blackcock85" is that I have yet to see it in someone. If I could see that cock down a throat or in some other holes I would be all over it. But until then (and because of the TOPIC) I will have to say i'm mad at your cock. :tongue:

As much as I dont want to hear anything bad about my stud. I cant wait to hear what someone has to say that is BAD about my man's meat. Then I can prove them wrong.:biggrin1:

I'll see what I can do.

Your pictures are so very hott...........the thing I don't like about the cock is that I think it should have one more vein :cool: