Say Something Nice About The Lady Above You.

D

deleted924715

Aw thanks @Tight_N_Juicy for the kind words - you ladies keep me laughing! I stand by my previous post on the subject as I plan to sink into a chocolate coma any time now :yum:
If none of the women posted here I would never drop in again, wouldn't have the slightest inclination. If only the women posted here, there are a handful of guys I'd miss but that's about it (I'm sure they're the same guys most of the ladies here have a soft spot for).

I only interact here in the forums and I'll be honest, I'm usually multitasking but the ladies here are the best form of entertainment.

They make me laugh, they make me think, even when I don't agree I always enjoy their perspective, they give me a kick up the arse/motivation when I need it to not remain static (so many of you are so good at so much - I burn boiled eggs!)

I love when I see a big, fat, long Altered Ego post and settle in with a cuppa because I know it'll be a good ride:yum If she posted it, I'll click on it. Amazingly beautiful too.

TnJ is beautiful to the core and I've never even seen her face, no airs and graces - you'll know how she feels. She has no idea how much I adore her <3

Bonfire oozes class from every pore. Even when she's telling idiots to fuck off in no uncertain terms. Possibly a succubus ;)

Fade is such a little spitfire she makes me smile - she knows who she is and no fucker is telling her otherwise. Or god help them.

LaFemme... LaFemme seems so kind and wise. If you say 'lady' she's who springs to mind. Exudes warmth and patience. Possibly has golden aura in real life.

Tattooed Goddess... Always a feast for the eyes and for a make-up junkie like me, definitely a goddess.

Enid... Graceful. That's the word that springs to mind. She manages to admonish fuckbois whilst maintaining an ethereal air. Quite an accomplishment!

Mickey Lee... Can make a fuckboi cry and me piss my pants laughing in 3 words or less. Valkyrie, I'm utterly convinced. I think she might carry a sword.

Scarlett B - I haven't seen as many of her posts but from what I have seen, very down to earth. And fair.

Lurker - gives everyone the benefit of the doubt, even when the writings on the wall. I like her optimism.

Holly - always does her best to answer the question even when everyone else has given up on the thread and the OP might not deserve it

Ellie... I don't know how you do it girl. Super-duper mod, taker of no shit and somehow has retained her sense of humour!

Apologies if I missed anyone, I'm doing this off the top of my head as I cook dinner...

I love the vibe. It's supportive. Even without having a large penis of my own

:heart:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ms Backy, as I like to call her, cracks me up. She’s funny, sassy and I’d like to call her the legal counsel of the coven. She can argue without anger, has her moves mapped out three weeks in advance, and can take apart poorly constructed “evidence” without batting one beautiful eyelash.

Plus, she gets me. :heart:

D

deleted924715

Ms Backy, as I like to call her, cracks me up. She’s funny, sassy and I’d like to call her the legal counsel of the coven. She can argue without anger, has her moves mapped out three weeks in advance, and can take apart poorly constructed “evidence” without batting one beautiful eyelash.

Plus, she gets me. :heart:

Someone has to dig you out when your milkshake brings all the angry incels with a chip on their shoulder to the yard :joy:

Hand on heart, I wish we lived closer. We would totally have a date night every week, laugh the whole time and never run out of stupid shit to say *hugs*

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Someone has to dig you out when your milkshake brings all the angry incels with a chip on their shoulder to the yard :joy:

Hand on heart, I wish we lived closer. We would totally have a date night every week, laugh the whole time and never run out of stupid shit to say *hugs*
I’m coming to England and staying with you. 10 days. It’ll be epic.

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Colorado Springs (Colorado, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow how wonderful
It is to see each of your pics & posts! I missed you all! Thank you! Just before the holidays a relative disappeared, made national news. Very difficult to deal with. You never know, life is so short. Each one of you without even knowing has made me smile, I don’t know if it means anything to you or not but thank you! This site is significant to many in as many different ways as there are members. You all are amazing to me! ❤️

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
^^She is strong, she stays positive, and she does amazing work for her community. I have respect for this woman.^^
Isn't she though?

Hey, @Spartan727 I hope they find your people alive and well. I hope your support system is rock solid. Where there are holes in that safety net. Come to us. We have your back.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
TnJ is the badass little sister I never had. Don't tell my little sister though. But she knows she's not badass.

You could probably be my daughter, but there's so much more about life I could learn from you. I sometimes reflect on my past and say pffft, wasn't so bad. I made it through. But to know some of what you've gone through and come out badass and loving at the same time - you're awesome!

So many smooches! If you were here I'd make you show my husband how to really use his espresso machine.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course, I jumped a rail and posted after @AlteredEgo, but she is one that would definitely tempt me to put a ding in my 100%! She's beautiful, she's intelligent, and she is an amazing survivor. When I think of AE I think of 100% love. She's given so much of herself, that all I'd want to do if I were with her is to love her back!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@EllieP reminds me of my peach tree. She gives abundantly, is strong, but flexible, could present a switch, beautiful flower, or juicy tidbit. In early spring, I race to a front facing window of my house every morning to admire the sunrise glowing through the peach blossoms. Similarly, when I'm here, I'm definitely looking to see what Miss EllieP has had to say!

You inspire me, you know. Your staunch insistence upon freedom and independence for yourself and your daughter come to my mind often. You're so powerful.

Also, you can pixelate your photos all you like. Not only does your natural beauty shine through all the same, but I remember your avatar before you started concealing your face. You're stunningly beautiful.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
2 for 1...

Ellie doesn't get to post enough in the forums, because she's busy having the back of everyone in this community as a moderator. I look up to her in multiple ways, and she has personally said things to me that genuinely made be feel better about things I've gone through in recent years.

AlteredEgo is my LPSG soulmate. I fucking love her. Confident, intelligent, compassionate, and cut-throat if you fuck with her.

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My cousin was a beautiful young woman, very respected in her career. A small daughter. There’s been no closure, the search continues for her remains. This is unfamiliar territory for me. In my career I’ve seen a lot, I’m blessed to have never (until now) dealt with personal horror. Definitely put my entire family in check. So many questions that will never be answered.
It’s a very common scenario a single female raising her child (engaged to baby daddy)
DSS involved anger issues disagreements over child. We all knew things were touchy but never expected anything like this.
The father is in jail, the search continues,
There’s a void I’ve never known in my heart.

I decided to take my vacation early this year
You those crazy questions that make you think. “If you were offered 1 million to go with out internet - social media for 30 days - could you?”
Well let me tell you..... I need my contacts and lpsg is one of my contacts!!
❤️

Spartan727

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Of course, I jumped a rail and posted after @AlteredEgo, but she is one that would definitely tempt me to put a ding in my 100%! She's beautiful, she's intelligent, and she is an amazing survivor. When I think of AE I think of 100% love. She's given so much of herself, that all I'd want to do if I were with her is to love her back!
Ellie... you Are you are a amazing beautiful person inside and out!!