Sayin Hi..

Trixiville: Hi there everyone!!!! :)

I found this site while browsing for information on "large Ones"...?

Recently I slept with my other half for the first time, only to discover he is 12 inches by 7 inch, and I got the shock of my life, when confronted with his huge "old feller" as he called it!!

Although we both, desperatly wanted to make love, he was unable to get erect at first, and he told me he was scared of hurting me!

So I was just wondering if there are any other lady's out there who may be able to offer me some kind of advice, on relaxation and how to cope with such a huge, manhood!

Any advice would be wonderfull!

Both me and my partner are in our 30's...Thankyou! :)

Pappy

Media
First of all welcome to our neck of the net. I'm not a lady but foreplay, foreplay, foreplay!!!! He needs to use his hands, fingers (and any other part of his body that he can) and lots of lube. The more aroused he can get you the more relaxed you'll be. Works for me and I'm 11.5 X 9, not as long but thicker. He's a lucky man to find someone that will actually try to take his "huge old feller".

Trixiville:
Originally posted by Pappy@Oct 27 2004, 04:33 PM
First of all welcome to our neck of the net. I'm not a lady but foreplay, foreplay, foreplay!!!! He needs to use his hands, fingers (and any other part of his body that he can) and lots of lube. The more aroused he can get you the more relaxed you'll be. Works for me and I'm 11.5 X 9, not as long but thicker. He's a lucky man to find someone that will actually try to take his "huge old feller".
[post=261420]Quoted post[/post]​

Hi there! :D

and many thanks for your kind advice!...and I think your right!

Because we have known each other for several months, before we decided to take our relationship a step further...the first oppertunity we got, we jumped all over each other and there was very little foreplay, although we did manage foreplay later, as well as full sex!

But he will withdraw at certain moments and stimulate himself, very roughly, before, re-entering me and continuing...I was wondering if this is a common problam with "huge" men?

Thanks again! ;)

Pappy

Media
I have not had a problem getting or staying erect. My problem has always been getting to full insertion. I finally acheived that a few weeks ago and well you know how it feels. His problem with staying erect could still be that he is afraid of hurting you. He should probably discuss it with his doctor and maybe the doc could find out if it is a mental or physicial problem.

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
I think it could be a problem depending how much blood is needed to fill up the penis and if he's still a little nervous, a little stroke will get him back hard again. I guess some blokes need to do it. Smoking and drinking can affect your erection too. Anyway, good luck Trixi and welcome to the LPSG ;)

Trixiville:
Originally posted by Knight-7x6@Oct 27 2004, 05:24 PM
I think it could be a problem depending how much blood is needed to fill up the penis and if he's still a little nervous, a little stroke will get him back hard again. I guess some blokes need to do it. Smoking and drinking can affect your erection too. Anyway, good luck Trixi and welcome to the LPSG ;)
[post=261429]Quoted post[/post]​

Awww, thanks!! :wub:

and yes he is very nervous!!...hopefully when we learn each others responces better...things will sort themselves out!

Cheers!!! B)

dana2000: Good luck, I'm looking for the same advice, but not getting much help so far as to mechanicaly increasing my ability. I am more and more, just saying, "Fuck it!!" and going for it. No physical changes, but I am geeting offf.

Dana

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Pappy@Oct 27 2004, 04:33 PM
. . . . He's a lucky man to find someone that will actually try to take his "huge old feller".

Trixiville:

Along with the others, I'm extending my welcome to the LPSG. Adding to Pappy's
compliment sited above, might I say you are to be commended for taking the initiative to learn ways to help with you and your partner's problem. I believe you have come to the right place and keep us informed re. successful methods. This is a caring bunch.

Trixiville:
Originally posted by RoysToy+Oct 28 2004, 03:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RoysToy &#064; Oct 28 2004, 03:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pappy@Oct 27 2004, 04:33 PM
. . . .  He&#39;s a lucky man to find someone that will actually try to take his "huge old feller".

Trixiville:

Along with the others, I&#39;m extending my welcome to the LPSG. Adding to Pappy&#39;s
compliment sited above, might I say you are to be commended for taking the initiative to learn ways to help with you and your partner&#39;s problem. I believe you have come to the right place and keep us informed re. successful methods. This is a caring bunch.
[post=261582]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Aww thanks&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :wub:

Thats was lovley&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

and I want to learn all I need to know&#33;..I care for my partner deeply, and realy want to make sure I please him in every way possible&#33;&#33;

B_GorgeousJane

Experimental Member
Media
Hi trixiville... my man is 11.5 x 7.5, so similar to yours.

He&#39;s never had a problem getting or maintaining an erection, as far as I know. The only advice I can pass on is to make sure that you&#39;re as aroused and wet as possible before he enters you, and you might have to use some extra lube (we did for the first couple of times before I got more used to him).

He also needs to take his time, at least for the first few minutes, while you stretch to accommodate him - if he starts slamming into you from the first thrust, it&#39;ll hurt like hell and you&#39;ll never take him fully.

Being on top lets you control the angle and depth of penetration, which might be better as you slowly try to accommodate more of him. Of course, entering you from behind allows for deeper penetration, and this has worked best for us, although I did think I was going to pass out from the intensity the first time we did it in this position. I also angle my hips slightly upwards if he&#39;s on top.

I can currently take about 9.5 inches, and we are both working on achieving full penetration - I love the intensity of feeling so full, and I know he would love to be able to fuck me &#39;balls deep&#39; as he&#39;s never had that sensation with another woman. He penetrates me about 7 inches, then withdraws, then back in a bit deeper, and then again as deep as I can get him - we&#39;re slowly getting there.

I think it also helps that I am not scared of his size, I actively want him inside me as big and as deep as possible - obviously when you&#39;re nervous you don&#39;t relax and therefore your muscles don&#39;t &#39;open up&#39; as much.

Hope you have fun with your &#39;old feller&#39;, and welcome to LPSG from an even newer girl&#33;