Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey all, first of all, Im not sure how I found this site, but im glad I did!!

Im a bi guy (although I don't identify as bi or gay in anyway to others if that makes sense?) who loves to suck cock, but I feel theres a reason for it - my obsession with cum :)

** Story - if you fancy a read :) **

When I was younger I used to cum really hard, one day a bit just shot in my mouth without intent, but I didn't really like it. However it then become a thing that I would try to do it again by aiming my cock at my face.

I eventually got bored of that and soon realised my mouth was pretty close to my cock, my tongue even closer, but I couldnt reach. One day I was super horny and being younger then I was much more flexible and found that I could get the tip of my cock in my mouth by throwing my legs back. This in itself was a such a thrill that I could lick my cock, so I kept doing it! I then felt the urge to cum as my cock head was rock solid and felt my balls pump a bit, but the idea of swallowing my cum put me off. I kept at it anyway but soon after I started to feel more precum wet my tongue, I got even more horny and started to wank my cock with the head still in my mouth, then unexpectedly my cock pulsed and my balls pumped a few times and my load shot in my mouth. There were about 5 spurts, the first was like precum but the rest was really warm and thick. Of course I swallowed it.

I did it a few more times after that, but im not as flexible anymore so the desire to get that same feeling again has been achieved by sucking other guys off!! Which I find really hot.

So there you have it, the reason i'm here is because I love to suck cock and enjoy cum, and somehow my search for more brought me here!

Like it or hate it, this is a true story. ;)

Take a look at my pics.

Thanks

totalpackage48

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey all, first of all, Im not sure how I found this site, but im glad I did!!

Im a bi guy (although I don't identify as bi or gay in anyway to others if that makes sense?) who loves to suck cock, but I feel theres a reason for it - my obsession with cum :)

** Story - if you fancy a read :) **

When I was younger I used to cum really hard, one day a bit just shot in my mouth without intent, but I didn't really like it. However it then become a thing that I would try to do it again by aiming my cock at my face.

I eventually got bored of that and soon realised my mouth was pretty close to my cock, my tongue even closer, but I couldnt reach. One day I was super horny and being younger then I was much more flexible and found that I could get the tip of my cock in my mouth by throwing my legs back. This in itself was a such a thrill that I could lick my cock, so I kept doing it! I then felt the urge to cum as my cock head was rock solid and felt my balls pump a bit, but the idea of swallowing my cum put me off. I kept at it anyway but soon after I started to feel more precum wet my tongue, I got even more horny and started to wank my cock with the head still in my mouth, then unexpectedly my cock pulsed and my balls pumped a few times and my load shot in my mouth. There were about 5 spurts, the first was like precum but the rest was really warm and thick. Of course I swallowed it.

I did it a few more times after that, but im not as flexible anymore so the desire to get that same feeling again has been achieved by sucking other guys off!! Which I find really hot.

So there you have it, the reason i'm here is because I love to suck cock and enjoy cum, and somehow my search for more brought me here!

Like it or hate it, this is a true story. ;)

Take a look at my pics.

Thanks
Yes me too i love the feeling of it spurting in my mouth but I've always loved the taste of cum too so hot