Saying No To A Big Cock.

crazyforthickness

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ladies ,

I'm having some trouble on understanding what I have been told my a couple of well hung males. Is it true that women actually turn down a large cock because of its size?!?!?!?!?! I am so in love with big thick cocks I could not imagine turning one down. Have any of you experienced this? I am in total shock that someone would turn away perfection.

D

deleted300444

Yes. Sad but true. Bud of mine, married, has 11.5. He only gets vaginal penetration...1-3 times a year from happy housewife. She provides unlimited BJs all year. He is happy but frustrated.

Call_Me_Daddy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of my best friends was single for almost 12yrs because women considered it way too large. Woman would see his penis and tell him to fuck off, try it out and leave in the middle of sex, or let him finish but never have anything to do with him after that. I actually heard a woman to tell him to cut his penis in half if he wanted to have sex with her again.

D

deleted716371

I can imagine some women will get second thoughts seeing a very big cock. She would need to rely on him not going too hard and she may not know that she will probably be able to adapt to his size even if he's big?

Reactions: hungbull90

B_cutcurved

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I dated a girl for a while who sometimes wouldn't be in the mood for sex and she told me it was because I was too big. But she was crazy petite...she'd often go for blowjobs instead, luckily she was really good haha.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
First word of OP's post.. "Ladies"

Result: Nothing but male posts.

Win?

Men can speak better to this question.. they can give accounts of the many numerous times they (or their buddies) have been denied sex because of their massive penises. :tongue:

(Besides, men's responses are way more entertaining to read.) :smile:

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Men can speak better to this question.. they can give accounts of the many numerous times they (or their buddies) have been denied sex because of their massive penises.

Well....my brother knew a guy in college who was still a virgin at graduation. But not for lack of trying! Three women attempted but couldn't even get him in! :wink: :biggrin1:

In my own case--which probably doesn't count because it involves my wife--she developed a physical situation that makes it very difficult to accommodate me.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Well....my brother knew a guy in college who was still a virgin at graduation. But not for lack of trying! Three women attempted but couldn't even get him in! :wink: :biggrin1:

In my own case--which probably doesn't count because it involves my wife--she developed a physical situation that makes it very difficult to accommodate me.

yeah, wives probably don't count, coz we deny our husbands, like... all the time... if it's not one physical situation it's another "Not tonight dear, I have a headache." :rolleyes:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ladies ,

I'm having some trouble on understanding what I have been told my a couple of well hung males. Is it true that women actually turn down a large cock because of its size?!?!?!?!?! I am so in love with big thick cocks I could not imagine turning one down. Have any of you experienced this? I am in total shock that someone would turn away perfection.

Nope..never heard women complain of big cocks, ever.. but very small ones yes and most complaining their men wanting too much sex and a few of them complaining their men not want sex as much they want..and that was it.

Now there are women who do not enjoy much sex or get any pleasure from it anyways and will not want much of it with any penis size.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have said "no" before, and I'm still married to him. It's not because I wasn't in the mood, but more that I knew I wouldn't be able to do everything he might want to do. OK, that sounds strange, I know. Let's say when I say "no" it means everything but intercourse.

Billy Dee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I have had vaginal intercourse rejected several times but I got a good bj out of it and she got licked too :)

bigstickproblems

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been turned down by every potential partner except one, and I put a ring on her finger. She took a few years to build up the courage, and up til very recently, she was only physically able to have vaginal intercourse a couple times a week. She was always very accommodating, and gave out oral like it was going out of style. With some help from the boards, we have almost daily vaginal intercourse (and she still gives oral like it's going out of style ;-] ) but in high school, all of the girls knew that my dick was really big, and would try to get involved. They all changed their tunes when they found out how big I really am, refusing to give as much as a handjob. Bitches lol.