Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't trust pictures to give an accurate depiction of size. Some guys look like they are wielding a baseball bat when you know it's about angle because his dick can't possibly be as big as his thigh. The chat room is all about played up angles and few are willing to move around where you can see the cock from different sides to gauge size.

When there is a big cock contest going on very few will actually measure. They are hoping they will win based on camera angles.

My breasts like giant from certain angles. I've had people doubt my bra size because they swear I am much bigger than that. When questioned on cam I have no issues showing the tag on my bra. But you question a guy's self professed size in the chat room suddenly there is no ruler or measuring tape in the whole house.

Ocine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
On cam when im sit, alot of women (i said women because I cam only with women) surestimate my size

And when Im stand up they find the right size or guess it just a bit bigger than it is, maybe coz im slim but tall

But yeah camera angle help alot :)

Reactions: efrmtexas87

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
On cam when im sit, alot of women (i said women because I cam only with women) surestimate my size

And when Im stand up they find the right size or guess it just a bit bigger than it is, maybe coz im slim but tall

But yeah camera angle help alot :)

surestimate?

What does that mean?

I'd estimate you at about 9x7 based on your pics.

Yeah, camera angle and body size can change a lot, 8" on someone who's 5'6 will look like 14" on someone who's 6'6, plus people's torso:legs ration can vary a bit too.

Brillig47

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Nehoo...."surestimate"? Location France...I guess that's "over"estimate. And I can see why. A fine looking cock, great curve, length, thickness, head...parfait comme bite, magnifique. Enviable. Vingt-quatre centimetres de longueur peut etre?

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even though I'm a virgin I had women tell me immediately when I asked for anal just to see their reaction. Angle does matter I had a women tell me I'm 10 inches because I have a small frame but that's definitely not the case. But anyways true story I def. had more women guess bigger because of my small frame no complaints here.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even though I'm a virgin I had women tell me immediately when I asked for anal just to see their reaction. Angle does matter I had a women tell me I'm 10 inches because I have a small frame but that's definitely not the case. But anyways true story I def. had more women guess bigger because of my small frame no complaints here.

Oops tell me no^^^^

JohnBear

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't trust pictures to give an accurate depiction of size. Some guys look like they are wielding a baseball bat when you know it's about angle because his dick can't possibly be as big as his thigh. The chat room is all about played up angles and few are willing to move around where you can see the cock from different sides to gauge size.

When there is a big cock contest going on very few will actually measure. They are hoping they will win based on camera angles.

My breasts like giant from certain angles. I've had people doubt my bra size because they swear I am much bigger than that. When questioned on cam I have no issues showing the tag on my bra. But you question a guy's self professed size in the chat room suddenly there is no ruler or measuring tape in the whole house.

I 100% agree with everything you said!

As an Asian guy who happens to be 8", a traditional Asian girl thinks I am too big. Most traditional Asian girls are prudes and would only date for long term relationships and marriage so they haven't been with many guys and have not been trained to accept big cocks. She told me, "That thing isn't going into me. Can we just be friends?" Afterwards, I dated an Asian American girl and she accepted it. I was with her for almost a year until I cheated on her with a Caucasian woman who I met by dancing with her at an Electric Dance music festival. I had a boner and she felt it and liked it. It does take a woman who has had big dicks to accept a big dick. Even tall women need to be trained to take big ones.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As an Asian guy who happens to be 8", a traditional Asian girl thinks I am too big. Most traditional Asian girls are prudes and would only date for long term relationships and marriage so they haven't been with many guys and have not been trained to accept big cocks. She told me, "That thing isn't going into me. Can we just be friends?" Afterwards, I dated an Asian American girl and she accepted it. I was with her for almost a year until I cheated on her with a Caucasian woman who I met by dancing with her at an Electric Dance music festival. I had a boner and she felt it and liked it. It does take a woman who has had big dicks to accept a big dick. Even tall women need to be trained to take big ones.
Trained? Like for the Olympics?

I get it. Pole vaulting, right?

I

igotatlive

Got refussed a few times because of my size. But luckily it only happend years ago. Nowadays I only date sizequeens

Reactions: chadstallion

XXXWolverineXXX

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No you are not!!! No pics it's a lie

Bitheway7878

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of my best friends was single for almost 12yrs because women considered it way too large. Woman would see his penis and tell him to fuck off, try it out and leave in the middle of sex, or let him finish but never have anything to do with him after that. I actually heard a woman to tell him to cut his penis in half if he wanted to have sex with her again.

What in the holy hell??? That's fucked up! Big dicks are gifts! I just can't imagine someone turning one away!