Saying No To A Big Cock.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
There was a dude in my high school who was VERY short, like under 5' tall senior year. But, he was handsome, friendly, sweet, and smarter than most of us, and we were all considered the smartest kids in the city. So, girls flocked to him. I have no idea who he dated. We had lots of classes together, but we were not friends. He was always surrounded by girls though. I remember making sure to sit near him in math classes (before he got too advanced for us to be in the same classes) because he was usually willing to explain concepts to me and could explain better than the teachers. That we were not friends was his choice, not and unwillingness on my end. But it speaks volumes that I can still remember him nearly two decades since I last saw him considering we were in a class of nearly 1600 in a school that had nearly 8,000 people in it at any given time. If he'd have pulled out his dick, I'm sure I'd remember that, but he would not have had so much support from the girls in our class.
I didn't realize we were in math class together!

As an Asian guy who happens to be 8", a traditional Asian girl thinks I am too big. Most traditional Asian girls are prudes and would only date for long term relationships and marriage so they haven't been with many guys and have not been trained to accept big cocks. She told me, "That thing isn't going into me. Can we just be friends?" Afterwards, I dated an Asian American girl and she accepted it. I was with her for almost a year until I cheated on her with a Caucasian woman who I met by dancing with her at an Electric Dance music festival. I had a boner and she felt it and liked it. It does take a woman who has had big dicks to accept a big dick. Even tall women need to be trained to take big ones.
Sure she did, bro. How about you take that MRA self-race-hating Asian TRP bullshit back to Reddit where it belongs? We get it--you like white ladies. We're all super impressed.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I'm confused by his statement "It takes a woman who has had big dick to accept a big dick". How does the first big-cocked guy succeed if she's never had one before him?
I guess that first guy has to "train" her. You know, like a dog or circus animal.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Kinda funny when you stop to think about the fact that some of (not all) the guys with huge wang-doodles are the ones who need to be 'trained' how to use it in a way that actually pleases their partner rather than just ramming it in there thinking that the simple fact that it's big means she's automatically gonna have epic orgasms.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Kinda funny when you stop to think about the fact that some of (not all) the guys with huge wang-doodles are the ones who need to be 'trained' how to use it in a way that actually pleases their partner rather than just ramming it in there thinking that the simple fact that it's big means she's automatically gonna have epic orgasms.
Right? You'd have to actually have a big dick to know that, though. Not just a text-based quote-unquote "eight incher" that all the white ladies flock to and that, miraculously, every single one finds totally compatible with their va-jay-jay. Guess they've all been "trained".

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media

I learned quite early on to encourage women to fuck me. If we moved on from there, then great. I don't say this to try to impress anyone I don't know or never will know, but simply as advice for any younger guys reading this. Besides, women who know how to fuck a guy, or lose themselves fucking you, are far more fun IMHO.

Reactions: Huaimek186

Huaimek186

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have had affairs with two middle aged married ladies , both of whom gave up sex with their respective husbands quite early in the marriage , because their husbands had too big cocks that hurt them . There is a need for plenty of foreplay to insure that the woman is very well lubricated before entering her with a big penis . Some hugely endowed men think they are god's gift to a woman and try to shove it in too soon .

Reactions: 673409

marinera

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can't imagine the scene : you have good feeling, start touching, kissing, both of you are turned you get naked, than she says 'No you are too big, take your clothes and go way. '. Or before all that you say 'Hi, I am Peter, I find you very pretty and smart, would you have a dinner with me? By the way I have a 15x11.'.

Come on it doesn't makes sense that a man is reject by most of women because his big dick. I mean, at least the head can go in. It is a fantasy, exaclty like 'All the women are hunting me becasue my enormous dick.'.

Reactions: Ocine

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't imagine the scene : you have good feeling, start touching, kissing, both of you are turned you get naked, than she says 'No you are too big, take your clothes and go way. '. Or before all that you say 'Hi, I am Peter, I find you very pretty and smart, would you have a dinner with me? By the way I have a 15x11.'.

Come on it doesn't makes sense that a man is reject by most of women because his big dick. I mean, at least the head can go in. It is a fantasy, exaclty like 'All the women are hunting me becasue my enormous dick.'.
It sometimes happens. A previous negative impression left by a man with a smaller erection can lead to the thought, "That's going to be much worse than that other one!"

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men can speak better to this question.. they can give accounts of the many numerous times they (or their buddies) have been denied sex because of their massive penises. :tongue:

(Besides, men's responses are way more entertaining to read.) :smile:

A lot more...many TIMES more...than actual intercourse. Most really want to see, touch, play with me...but too thick even flaccid to actually get even my cockhead in their mouth, so oral doesn't work. Just usually get a lot of licking around, both hands, and rubbing against their faces and breasts.

I do have sex, but only with a small group of very special FWB's who happen to be very wide deep pussy size queens. All of them have had children, and all of them have had or have current or past husbands or boyfriends, sometimes both, who were also extremely endowed studs, so they like the experience of being with me because I am larger both longer and thicker and they say far more virile and a bigger cummer. But those women...my FWB's...are certainly not representative of most women who I've met and wanted to see my birthday suit.

Most I meet think that before actually seeing mine that they will fuck me. They have heard about me from their friends, relatives, etc...but they are thinking something like "they said he was gigantic and would make a real horse jealous, but he can't be too big to fuck and I'll take him"...but then they see and they freak or shocked and change their minds. So then the experience changes and what they want changes. So nearly all, women just end up wanting to have no more than the experience of seeing, holding, and playing with mine.

I recall my aunt saying to my mother when I was in my teens, that before she was married, she was getting to it with a guy and when he whipped it out it gave her a fright from being so big. She told him 'hell no' and left, haha. Some things are best said in private, auntie Shirley :p Idk why she came out with it tbh.

Reactions: BetterFuture

Tenaciouswilly

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never been turned down but I think stereotypes filter out women who purposefully try to avoid big dicks. I've had women get anxious or say "That's not going to fit all the way". Of course it never does but it's always a good time. Obviously on a certain level you have to appeal to a woman mentally but I find women tend to underrate physical attraction a little bit much. All the issues with needing foreplay and lube have rarely applied to me because (numerous women have said as much) I'm hot. The same way men get boners, women elongate from visual and physical stimulation. There's so much more to it still but that's my experience.

Reactions: deleted875903

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
This is just an easy excuse to use when a woman doesn't want to fuck a guy but let him down easy. I have yet to see a cock the size of a baby's head and I have managed three of those...

I've yet to see a woman who's pussy is as malleable on a day to day basis as it is when she has been preparing for child birth for the past 9 months with elevated levels of estrogen etc.... when women get pregnant with full sized babies and deliver them the same day this will be a valid argument, not before

I have been turned down based on being too large several times, that in fact is a basic tenant of the existence of this site....

Reactions: Nexolaris

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I don't trust pictures to give an accurate depiction of size. Some guys look like they are wielding a baseball bat when you know it's about angle because his dick can't possibly be as big as his thigh. The chat room is all about played up angles and few are willing to move around where you can see the cock from different sides to gauge size.

When there is a big cock contest going on very few will actually measure. They are hoping they will win based on camera angles.

My breasts like giant from certain angles. I've had people doubt my bra size because they swear I am much bigger than that. When questioned on cam I have no issues showing the tag on my bra. But you question a guy's self professed size in the chat room suddenly there is no ruler or measuring tape in the whole house.
to be fair you can fit into a bra size that is not ideal for you so that is not an exact 'measurement' if you will forgive the pun, but whatever size they are they are huge and perfect