Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have no trouble saying no to someone with a big cock if there is something that bothers me about them in regards to personality or other things. Now, saying no specifically due to size of their dick, I haven't been in that situation before.

I also haven't been in a situation where a guys size was so big that it became a problem, but if that situation happens and sex becomes painful and/or uncomfortable, then yes i would absolutely consider saying no.

Vaginas just like penises come i different sizes, and i would safely assume majority of the people on this site a very sexually based, so when sizes don't match up it does/will become an issue.

Average for one woman might be big for another, its all perspective and personal preference.

AsianGal

Cherished Member
Media
I also haven't been in a situation where a guys size was so big that it became a problem, but if that situation happens and sex becomes painful and/or uncomfortable, then yes i would absolutely consider saying no.

Vaginas just like penises come i different sizes, and i would safely assume majority of the people on this site a very sexually based, so when sizes don't match up it does/will become an issue.

Average for one woman might be big for another, its all perspective and personal preference.

Absolutely!

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I've been turned down a lot in the past but these days it's pretty easy to hook up with a real size queen with all the dating sites.
Had one girl a few years ago that just burst into tears at the site of my dick before it was even hard Lol

Reactions: deleted875903
D

deleted875903

Yeah I've been turned down a lot in the past but these days it's pretty easy to hook up with a real size queen with all the dating sites.
Had one girl a few years ago that just burst into tears at the site of my dick before it was even hard Lol
Yeah, now she knows dreams do cum true.

Jckd_co

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Oh, fun! One of those threads where I stealthly "brag" about a size that i may or not have with the intent of possibly getting females to compliment my penis!

Yah,I was rejected many times because women told me, invariably, that my gigantic cock was the size of a baseball bat. Then they told their friends, who wanted to take a crack at my beastly man limb only to also reject me. Then they'd tell their sisters and... Well, y'all get the picture...

Life is hard having a monster 20 inch tilapia grasping for air in my pants :(

Ps - I didn't read the whole thing, just caught a bunch of guys claiming to have a sad because their dicks are so massive :p

shard38

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The threads here are sometimes unbelievable... everyone is different, every situation is different. I've been turned down by women because I was too big AND been turned down because I was too small. I think in most cases I was turned down because of lack of chemistry, not particularly my size. And as an open bisexual man I had great sex with men with small penises and large penises.

D

deleted1076393

I think I'm having that problem with my wife at this moment...It started after she gave birth to our daughter. I've got a thick, but normal size cock, so usually it was good for the ladies, they actually complimented that. I've only had a problem once with a girl cause she was too tight, she liked it, but I felt like wanting to cum all the time, got kind of uncomfortable. But anyway, my wife always had much fun on the sex and cummed a lot, I think probably because of the thickness but ever since she gave birth she almost always feels pain to start the sex. And nowadays we can't do many positions or for a long time cause it hurts her or makes her feel uncomfortable. Feels sad, cause in some cases I've read, the woman usually compensates somehow (like blowjobs, masturbation, footjobs etc), but in mine, it's just ended up in less sex...

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think I'm having that problem with my wife at this moment...It started after she gave birth to our daughter. I've got a thick, but normal size cock, so usually it was good for the ladies, they actually complimented that. I've only had a problem once with a girl cause she was too tight, she liked it, but I felt like wanting to cum all the time, got kind of uncomfortable. But anyway, my wife always had much fun on the sex and cummed a lot, I think probably because of the thickness but ever since she gave birth she almost always feels pain to start the sex. And nowadays we can't do many positions or for a long time cause it hurts her or makes her feel uncomfortable. Feels sad, cause in some cases I've read, the woman usually compensates somehow (like blowjobs, masturbation, footjobs etc), but in mine, it's just ended up in less sex...

buy yourself a pound of Crisco in sticks==4 to a box--stuff one up the ole alley and let body heat percolate==stimulate, incubate, penetrate, appreciate!

D

deleted875903

If it's important to both of you to maintain a healthy sex life then have her see her physician

pearl kd

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Few things I have observed. Out of my experience.
Biggest problem why girl say no to big dick is because The guy doesn't know how to use his big dick

1. Slow and steady wins the race
Many boys just try to show how big his dick is. So what they do?. They push it hard deep in pussy at beginning.
Which makes a girl uncomfortable becuase hee pussy is still dry and she is not excited.

First start with small stroks. Just penis head in out. Let her get excited and well wet.
2. Wait for her signal.
Don't push your dick deep untill she gives you a sign.
Here are few signs
i) she will ask you to go deep and hard
ii) she will hold your back tight.
iii) loud moaning and pulling your back towards her

2. Don't push dick all the way in at one stroke
This will give her pain and she may loose excitement. Slowly slowly dig more deep
And when your are all the way in
Then you can go for deep and big stroke

3. Increase speed gradually. This will make her more excited and when she is in heat you can go for big hard and deep strokes

I got big and thick dick
I do these steps everyday
Many times I made the mistake by pushing my dick all the way in at first time and she stopped me. She took rest for a while
Then we had to start from begining

pearl kd

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One thing I observed
All Girls love BIG dicks
And they want a solid hard fuck and romance
And but not from a macho man.
Girls love to moan loud and scream loud Not by pain but by a good fuck.
Macho man means
A man who thinks I got very big dick let me show her how big it is by giving it hard at once and make her scream

Beedie Tijii

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One thing I observed
All Girls love BIG dicks
giphy.gif

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
One thing I observed
All Girls love BIG dicks
And they want a solid hard fuck and romance
And but not from a macho man.
Girls love to moan loud and scream loud Not by pain but by a good fuck.
Macho man means
A man who thinks I got very big dick let me show her how big it is by giving it hard at once and make her scream
This whole statement is just ridiculous. It looks like a terrible attempt of a poem... "Ode to macho men and all women heart big dicks".

pearl kd

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This whole statement is just ridiculous. It looks like a terrible attempt of a poem... "Ode to macho men and all women heart big dicks".

Relax....
Read first line "as much I observed"
I'm not making any statement here.

I guess my thinking may change the moment I meet you