Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know, I'm just more critical with regard to numbers. A bit of a nerd in that case. ;-)

but yeah , i agree human bodies have limits.. some women like pleasure , some women like the " pleasure + a bit of pain " combo, some like a bit more pain ( fet , kink ) lifestyle. no rule apply to all women.. yes some women don't have fun with the big ones as you mentioned and some sure don't prefer them. Compatibility is key as you said.

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well it's an exaggeration that people use to describe the very thick ones.
I know, I'm just more critical with regard to numbers. A bit of a nerd in that case. ;-)
While there isn't a guy on the planet with a literal Coke can girth unless he's got a medical condition or has done something to his appendage he shouldn't have :eek:, it also depends on what the person giving the description actually means. Sometimes people use the word "girth" itself incorrectly when they specify (vs. generally using the can as a simile). As most penises are a bit flattened and not perfectly cylindrical, one as *wide* as a Coke can is totally plausible.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I refused sex with my hubby when we first met. It just wasnt going to happened and it almost ended with me breaking up with him, but then I decided to make things work so to speak. And finally it worked :)

I think you should pm me with more of this hot story :p

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never turned down anyone for being too big. With proper foreplay I don't think there is any natural penis that any woman on earth can't accommodate vaginally. When men say "it didn't fit" (vaginally) they're either bragging or they need to work on their foreplay skills :rolleyes:

Anal is a totally different matter. Several of my friends have told guys they were too large for anal, but keep in mind that in many cases this is just a way women say no to anal while still stroking a guy's ego ;)
I'm up for any challenge as long as it's natural. Some of the pumped/silicone injected cocks I've seen made me cringe :eek:

Although I agree, generally, I think there are conditions that would render some incompatible. Like you say, "i couldn't get it in" stories are rarely a result of the actual size of the genetalia, but I do believe some physical and mental issues could prevent a comfortable fit.

Which brings us to: yes it may actually go in, but at what cost in comfort or even pain? I say it doesn't fit if you give it your all and it just hurts; even though it did, technically, "fit" inside. And what do we consider reasonable? Surely there are medical conditions that would disallow.

Don't get me wrong, I think 99.9% will fit, and the .1% that doesn't may be due to a "condition," if you will, but I think we have to accept that there are always exceptions.

Personal experience is relatively moot, but I would guarantee (dubiously, of course) that every vagina I've been with could take a very large(r than mine) penis. Maybe not all the length, but 7" girth seems like it would be doable for even the more petite vaginas I've known.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Very few, verrry few men are 7 inches in girth. Many women may never come across one in their lifetime.

If only my man came with attachments.

When my husband and I had a semi open relationship I had a hard time finding women willing to have sex with him because of his size. One woman took the plunge but admitted to being extremely sore for days afterward.

Reactions: Nosuportneeded

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sure, there are conditions like vaginismus, but that has nothing to do with penis size.
I was totally generalizing, but I do think most of the stories like "she had to turn me down because my penis was so massive" are more fantasy than reality.
So are the "My wiener is so massive I can't get any condoms to fit" tales ;)

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A condom might stretch but some are smaller than others. Some tear easily. Also, just because it goes on doesn't mean it will be comfortable. I see the line on my man's shaft from it fitting like a too tight rubber band.

Some guys here are probably bullshit ting. Just like there are multiple sized cocks, there are many different sized vaginas. And when a guy is being honest you can tell because he's not bragging about being turned down. They are bummed about it.

Until it happens to you, it's easy to dismiss it as a possibility. I don't have a vaginal disorder that causes me to tighten up. I don't accommodate well or loosen up. If you took me out of the picture my husband has stories about most women needing to work past the initial discomfort of entry. In fact, he had no idea he was well hung. He just assumed all women are built too small. But I've seen a few vaginas that could swallow his cock as if it was nothing.

Last edited:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
At my shop we sell about 30 kinds of condoms. From Durex XXL to Magnum Xl all the way down to snigger fit, iron grip condoms for smaller men. I probably sell more average to small sized condoms than the big ones.

XXXWolverineXXX

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While there isn't a guy on the planet with a literal Coke can girth unless he's got a medical condition or has done something to his appendage he shouldn't have :eek:, it also depends on what the person giving the description actually means. Sometimes people use the word "girth" itself incorrectly when they specify (vs. generally using the can as a simile). As most penises are a bit flattened and not perfectly cylindrical, one as *wide* as a Coke can is totally plausible.
You know absolutely nothing! Everybody on this site is at least 9x10 and some 12x10

Beedie Tijii

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many guys complaining about not being able to buy off-the-shelf condoms are average sized at best.
I guess guys get their vanity sizes too ;)
That may be true in some cases, but the attitude that all condoms stretch, and therefore one size should fit all, is just wrong.

The last time I wore a normal-sized condom I had that red ring around my lil fella for over a day afterwards. I could get the thing on and complete the act, but the constriction spoiled the experience for me. Previous to that, I had used them before and not been able to maintain an erection, which at the time I had put down to some performance anxiety about using a condom. But in more recent years I've always used Skin Large, which are a little wider than Durex XL, without any issue.

Not very many shops in the UK sell the larger sizes either. Some pharmacies, but none of the big supermarkets. I've moved around a lot for work and every time I have to hunt around to find a retailer that stocks them. Someone should start a petition.

buy yourself a pound of Crisco in sticks==4 to a box--stuff one up the ole alley and let body heat percolate==stimulate, incubate, penetrate, appreciate!
..."and let body heat percolate, stimulate, incubate, penetrate, appreciate"...
Mantra for the 2017-18 season!

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
buy yourself a pound of Crisco in sticks==4 to a box--stuff one up the ole alley and let body heat percolate==stimulate, incubate, penetrate, appreciate!

eww :eek:

I should start a petition for a "puking" emoji :(

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sure, there are conditions like vaginismus, but that has nothing to do with penis size.
I was totally generalizing, but I do think most of the stories like "she had to turn me down because my penis was so massive" are more fantasy than reality.
So are the "My wiener is so massive I can't get any condoms to fit" tales ;)

Yes. I agree. Lots of cool stories, bro, but as TG will testify, some penises do not fit comfortably enough in some vaginas. Im sure that it is very rare and that usually it's a function of arousal, lube, patience, incompetence... but I'm sure it happens.

Also:

Have you ever rolled a greasy regular fit condom over a very large glans? It's not easy, and it does hurt. It's easier if you roll it on when you are a little soft, but then my penis feels like it can never completely fill out once it's stuffed in there.

I agree with you for the most part. There is a lot of vanity and marketing involved in the magnum culture. But. Regular condoms fit on truly fat dicks just like David Spade's sport coat fit on Chris Farley.

Very few, verrry few men are 7 inches in girth. Many women may never come across one in their lifetime.

If only my man came with attachments.

When my husband and I had a semi open relationship I had a hard time finding women willing to have sex with him because of his size. One woman took the plunge but admitted to being extremely sore for days afterward.

Yes, very few will be 7" girth or even close. 6" is like 99th percentile. I only mentioned 7 as a general upper limit.

The Meat Rod Cometh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope..never heard women complain of big cocks, ever.. but very small ones yes and most complaining their men wanting too much sex and a few of them complaining their men not want sex as much they want..and that was it.

Now there are women who do not enjoy much sex or get any pleasure from it anyways and will not want much of it with any penis size.
I guess I just couldn't imagine rejecting a guy because he was too big. I'm always in awe of a huge penis :)
same here...its like looking at the scariest roller coaster at a theme park...either youre going to ride or run....but im a RIDER.:)

Your posts are so sexy ladies. Drooling over the Meat Rod's pecker is always welcome.

Yes, I have been turned down for being too big which really surprised me but that also really turned me on at the same time. Awe shown towards my penis is what turns me on the most regardless. So whether its me being lusted after or turned down because of being "too big" my penis pulsates with blood and intense arousal either way.

But even if women turn me down for being too big they always compliment the shape, appearance and structure of my penis all the same.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yes. I agree. Lots of cool stories, bro, but as TG will testify, some penises do not fit comfortably enough in some vaginas. Im sure that it is very rare and that usually it's a function of arousal, lube, patience, incompetence... but I'm sure it happens.

Also:

Have you ever rolled a greasy regular fit condom over a very large glans? It's not easy, and it does hurt. It's easier if you roll it on when you are a little soft, but then my penis feels like it can never completely fill out once it's stuffed in there.

I agree with you for the most part. There is a lot of vanity and marketing involved in the magnum culture. But. Regular condoms fit on truly fat dicks just like David Spade's sport coat fit on Chris Farley.

Yes, very few will be 7" girth or even close. 6" is like 99th percentile. I only mentioned 7 as a general upper limit.

Even when I self lubricated naturally we still needed lube. Sometimes fore play lasts a couple of hours with gentle fingerings in order to be penetrated at all. Some vaginas are just small. They might stretch some but uncomfortably so.

As for trying to put a greasy condom on a large glans, that's exactly where the trouble starts. The easiest way is to get his hands and my hands to pull in four different directions to get it open enough to hurry up and get it on before it slips put of our fingers. It's more of a 2 person job. 2 hands or more holding the condom open and one hand holding the cock stiffly.

My husband complains of numbness after a few minutes of his dick getting choked off. His cock is dark purple when the condom comes off. The ring where it was too tight remains like you say.