Saying No To A Big Cock.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Even when I self lubricated naturally we still needed lube. Sometimes fore play lasts a couple of hours with gentle fingerings in order to be penetrated at all. Some vaginas are just small. They might stretch some but uncomfortably so.

As for trying to put a greasy condom on a large glans, that's exactly where the trouble starts. The easiest way is to get his hands and my hands to pull in four different directions to get it open enough to hurry up and get it on before it slips put of our fingers. It's more of a 2 person job. 2 hands or more holding the condom open and one hand holding the cock stiffly.

My husband complains of numbness after a few minutes of his dick getting choked off. His cock is dark purple when the condom comes off. The ring where it was too tight remains like you say.
That's quite obviously a too-small condom. It should roll on snugly, but with just one or both hands, and definitely shouldn't be causing discoloration or numbness. That's also rule #1 for cock rings.

The Meat Rod Cometh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have said "no" before, and I'm still married to him. It's not because I wasn't in the mood, but more that I knew I wouldn't be able to do everything he might want to do. OK, that sounds strange, I know. Let's say when I say "no" it means everything but intercourse.

@EllieP you can say "no" to my pulsating pecker any day. I'd almost be willing to invite you over to whisper that in my ear, you sexy, loyal married babe of a woman you. There is nothing sexier than a woman's staunch loyalty to her husband sexually.

Reject me baby reject me!

Reactions: Beedie Tijii

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@EllieP you can say "no" to my pulsating pecker any day. I'd almost be willing to invite you over to whisper that in my ear, you sexy, loyal married babe of a woman you. There is nothing sexier than a woman's staunch loyalty to her husband sexually.

Reject me baby reject me!

Consider it done!

;)

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even when I self lubricated naturally we still needed lube. Sometimes fore play lasts a couple of hours with gentle fingerings in order to be penetrated at all. Some vaginas are just small. They might stretch some but uncomfortably so.

As for trying to put a greasy condom on a large glans, that's exactly where the trouble starts. The easiest way is to get his hands and my hands to pull in four different directions to get it open enough to hurry up and get it on before it slips put of our fingers. It's more of a 2 person job. 2 hands or more holding the condom open and one hand holding the cock stiffly.

My husband complains of numbness after a few minutes of his dick getting choked off. His cock is dark purple when the condom comes off. The ring where it was too tight remains like you say.

I'm a little modest and don't like to be considered a braggart talking about needing big rubbers. If I'm in a situ where I don't have any, I like to include my partner in the condom rolling ceremony. Like you say, an extra set of hands helps, anyway. She usually says something about the difficulty and suggests larger condoms for next time. This way, I'm not one of those guys waving a gold magnum around (which are only slightly roomier at the head only).

Honestly, I have a thick penis. It's actually as thick or thicker than some guys that have complained about being too thick for intercourse. I have never had any problem that wasn't fixed by being patient and/or lubricating. Of course, all my partners are different, so I can't really speak to other's situations. The only no-goes I have experienced are with deep throat and anal which are inherently more difficult/intimidating, so they don't count.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
That's quite obviously a too-small condom. It should roll on snugly, but with just one or both hands, and definitely shouldn't be causing discoloration or numbness. That's also rule #1 for cock rings.

These are magnum xl and skin extra large and durex xxl. Normal sized condoms are impossible to get on him. He figured that out long before he and I met.

And we have to buy a big pack. The first couple of tries might unroll the condom but not get it on the penis properly. So we have to grab a new one and start again.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your posts are so sexy ladies. Drooling over the Meat Rod's pecker is always welcome.

Yes, I have been turned down for being too big which really surprised me but that also really turned me on at the same time. Awe shown towards my penis is what turns me on the most regardless. So whether its me being lusted after or turned down because of being "too big" my penis pulsates with blood and intense arousal either way.

But even if women turn me down for being too big they always compliment the shape, appearance and structure of my penis all the same.

I just can't see a woman, who is ready to have sex, changing her aroused mind all of a sudden because the penis is too big. I believe you. I'm just saying, they would probably be pretty horny to agree to have sex. I would think they would try pretty hard to please and be pleased.

Reactions: The Meat Rod Cometh

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There's been many times, particularly the first few times that I was hot and dripping horny and we tried to get it in with no avail. It was sad to have to turn him down. We were freshly dating and I had a talk with him about how if he dates me we would probably never be able to do penis in vagina sex. He was compassionate and understanding. Eventually we got there but not without blood, sweat and tears.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
These are magnum xl and skin extra large and durex xxl. Normal sized condoms are impossible to get on him. He figured that out long before he and I met.

And we have to buy a big pack. The first couple of tries might unroll the condom but not get it on the penis properly. So we have to grab a new one and start again.
I've used all of those at least a few times, and frankly they aren't that much wider. Some were longer, which helps stop them rolling back up while stroking. But my 6" girth shouldn't be too much for them. I was surprised they weren't floating on me, so I can absolutely see how tough they would be for your hubby.

Basically I hate condoms and was SO glad when we got to the point of not needing them.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Those condoms you mention are only a couple mm bigger than standard. That's why average sized dudes can wear them with out them slipping off. US condoms have a regulation limiting the diameter. Magnum and magnum xl are only a marginally better fit for me.

Order "my size" on Amazon. Sounds like he needs 69mm, their largest. I have a 6" girth and I rock the 64s for reference. They recommended the 69s, but I felt the 64s were a better fit

Reactions: ItsAll4Kim

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I've used all of those at least a few times, and frankly they aren't that much wider. Some were longer, which helps stop them rolling back up while stroking. But my 6" girth shouldn't be too much for them. I was surprised they weren't floating on me, so I can absolutely see how tough they would be for your hubby.

Basically I hate condoms and was SO glad when we got to the point of not needing them.

We've never had issues with the length of the condom. It's a girth thing. There's a lot of guys here longer than my husband (which is plenty for me already) but I've only seen a couple of guys here legitimately share his girth. Condoms aren't made for such a small percentage of men. They make them for small, average and slightly bigger than average guys. If they made them large enough for my husband, they'd hardly sell any.

I don't miss condoms. I was allergic to the prostaglandins in his semen so condoms were necessary. Thank God they aren't now.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Ditto...

He always hated using them, and I remember when he tore one off once because it was just ruining his experience.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think magnums and other US condoms top out at 57 mm

54mm, but we're not being that picky.

Condom listed sizes apparently don't correlate to an actual measured diameter. Maybe some arbitrary partially stretched size? I dunno.

Trojan lists the Magnum as 54mm/2.13" base width. I have one holdout sitting in my nightstand....My ruler shows 1.5" measured in the package.

They show the XL as 56mm/2.2" base width. The ones in my drawer measure barely 1-5/8". As previously mentioned, the head area is wider, which helps a lot, but these are still uncomfortable on my 6" girth, and definitely are not the stated 8.3" length either. If they were, I must be 9-1/2"......lolz.....

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
54mm, but we're not being that picky.

Condom listed sizes apparently don't correlate to an actual measured diameter. Maybe some arbitrary partially stretched size? I dunno.

Trojan lists the Magnum as 54mm/2.13" base width. I have one holdout sitting in my nightstand....My ruler shows 1.5" measured in the package.

They show the XL as 56mm/2.2" base width. The ones in my drawer measure barely 1-5/8". As previously mentioned, the head area is wider, which helps a lot, but these are still uncomfortable on my 6" girth, and definitely are not the stated 8.3" length either. If they were, I must be 9-1/2"......lolz.....

They state "nominal" width. As in laid flat. Imagine the circumference as a circle, but squished flat. I don't know why they can't just use circumference.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was younger, I only ever had 1 girl say; You're not putting that thing in me! Most all have taken it as a challenge. As I've become a bit older, most women seem to love a larger cock.

Reactions: deleted875903