Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Give as much flack as you'd like, I really don't care. And both ends of the ruler are definitely visible at the same time in that video. Any urologist will confirm the way I measured it was correct. Pelvic padding is heavier among heavier men, and it is possible to misjudge the length of your penis the more overweight you are. I'm no expert, I get that information from a sexologist and urologist. But again, give as much flack as you'd like it doesn't make me any bigger or smaller than I actually am. And no it isn't off topic, I have definitely had a woman refuse to have intercourse with me based on my size. Not that it matters but we dated for 5 months in high school and she wasn't a virgin. And I went through some trouble because if it, I spent a long time studying sex and attracting women all the way up until age 25. And if a 4k GoPro makes your cock look bigger than it is then I should buy then wholesale and open up another eBay account! Thanks.

For someone who "doesn't care" you've sure gone to some effort to show how much you do apparently care.

soren10

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dare every woman in this site to say NO to this beautiful specimen. I mean just look at it.

rooster-fameimagesDOTcom.jpg

Reactions: BetterFuture

Ponto

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dare every woman in this site to say NO to this beautiful specimen. I mean just look at it.

rooster-fameimagesDOTcom.jpg

Now that is one big cock I can appreciate!

My ex had English Game, but they are quite small cocks and hens.

Reactions: Atlantadicking

Ponto

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't get why any woman would refuse sex with a man because he had a bigger erect penis than the average man. The business end of the penis, the part that gets all the pleasure, and squirts when joyful, is the glans. The rest of the penis is just padding for the bloke. I am sure men and women are inventive enough to use the big dick without having to shove all of it, every millimetre, inside but enough to satisfy both of them.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't get why any woman would refuse sex with a man because he had a bigger erect penis than the average man. The business end of the penis, the part that gets all the pleasure, and squirts when joyful, is the glans. The rest of the penis is just padding for the bloke. I am sure men and women are inventive enough to use the big dick without having to shove all of it, every millimetre, inside but enough to satisfy both of them.
I would refuse one that was too thick. Haven't seen one thick enough to refuse, but I would. Tiny years and abrasions in that area lead to yeast infection for me. No thanks. Incompatible.