Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All I can add to this topic is I will never say no regardless of how big your cock is. I'll take it as a challenge. I may not have sex with you again but I will never kick you out of bed for having too big a cock. NEVER !!!

Spot on...

I've never been turned down in bed, but I have been turned down after the first time.

Mainly in regards to my girth as I'm on the 'big' side in length, not huge.

Curiosity999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only know of one friend that couldn't bc he wouldn't fit. My bf is very large( never seen one as big as his) and it hurt in the beginning but over time your body adjusts. If there's no lube around we can't have sex. I also have "accidents" with him and I've never had accidents with anyone else. I now make sure I emoty my bladder before having sex.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My bf is very large( never seen one as big as his) and it hurt in the beginning but over time your body adjusts.

Ok, this adjustment I've tried describing to people over the years, but can't ever explain it properly. How would you describe this adjustment? People (mostly guys) think women just get looser and that's that. I've explained that the vaginal muscles, through experience, just learn how to relax and get more flexible when they know how to cope around something large.

Is that a good way to explain it, or is there a better way?

latinabella

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I almost broke up with my boyfriend, now husband, back when we got together because of his size. Sex was almost impossible and was all about pain and not satisfying at all. But I didnt wanted to give him up, I was falling in love and decided to turn all the bad things over. And luckily everything turned out great though it took a while:)

Reactions: deleted515036

Curiosity999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, this adjustment I've tried describing to people over the years, but can't ever explain it properly. How would you describe this adjustment? People (mostly guys) think women just get looser and that's that. I've explained that the vaginal muscles, through experience, just learn how to relax and get more flexible when they know how to cope around something large.

Is that a good way to explain it, or is there a better way?

Exactly. I would tell people that its similar to a woman loosing her virginity. It hurts the first 3 or 4 times but it doesn't mean that you're getting "looser". A lot of its a mind thing too, bc if I'm not all that into it, it's uncomfortable and still hurts. When I'm into it it's good, and I guess bigger men are able to hit different nerve endings? I have never lost control with anyone else, and I'm still trying to figure out if it's anatomy or it just feels so good that I don't realize I'm loosing control of my bladder. Btw it's not squirting bc I've researched that and I can say that it's definitely urine. Sorry if it's TMI

Last edited:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Exactly. I would tell people that its similar to a woman loosing her virginity. It hurts the first 3 or 4 times but it doesn't mean that you're getting "looser". A lot of its a mind thing too, bc if I'm not all that into it, it's uncomfortable and still hurts. When I'm into it it's good, and I guess bigger men are able to hit different nerve endings? I have never lost control with anyone else, and I'm still trying to figure out if it's anatomy or it just feels so good that I don't realize I'm loosing control of my bladder. Btw it's not squirting bc I've researched that and I can say that it's definitely urine. Sorry if it's TMI

Not TMI at all, no need to apologize.

I think it's strangely erotic that someone that size can make you lose control like that (no, I'm not into water sports). They say kegels can fix urinary incontinence, but that doesn't sound like that's the issue. I think he may be hittin a nerve (vagus or pudendal) that just triggers the bladder to do it's thing. Is there a specific angle, speed or depth that triggers this?

I like your analogy with losing your virginity. I'll try explaining it that way next time I get into that discussion.

Curiosity999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not TMI at all, no need to apologize.

I think it's strangely erotic that someone that size can make you lose control like that (no, I'm not into water sports). They say kegels can fix urinary incontinence, but that doesn't sound like that's the issue. I think he may be hittin a nerve (vagus or pudendal) that just triggers the bladder to do it's thing. Is there a specific angle, speed or depth that triggers this?

I like your analogy with losing your virginity. I'll try explaining it that way next time I get into that discussion.

That could be it. It would always happen in the missionary or stomach position, which put more pressure on my bladder. Sometimes I wouldn't know until I felt the sheets get wet, other times I could sense it and clench down, then let up and nothing else came out. The last time it happened( was embarassing bc he knew)
My clench down method didn't work. We were drinking that night and it was a long love making session. I told him I had to go but he told me he was almost finished. Well almost was about two minutes and two of the longest minutes for me!! I started to gush and there was no stopping it. Now I still get that urge but at least my bladder is empty so no more accudents!

goldenf

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've just had a guy who decided to leave because I was just too big for his mouth. So disappointing.

He just couldn't get into the flow of things and he gave up, stood up and left. :(

Nilia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have and will never turn down any guy that I am in love with. The pleasure will always be in the pain.

AT86

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
girls usually tell me after the fact that they were terrified of mine, kind of wierd for me to hear because i'm not very sexualy aggressive, and every girl i've slept with has pretty much done 90% if the work for initial penitration. I did get cut off by one girl though. She liked ne for a long time, and eventually we started fooling around, she gave me a hand job, slept over, and then stopped talking to me after that. I was pretty confused, later i found out she was teling her friends that i was waaaaaay too big and it wasn't gonna happen.

61_

I've been rejected, even mid-coitus, dozens of times. It's a shame so many seem unable to comprehend that someone could find a man too large. But then again, the women on lpsg are likely a population set that isn't part of the mean. :D

latinabella

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies ,

I'm having some trouble on understanding what I have been told my a couple of well hung males. Is it true that women actually turn down a large cock because of its size?!?!?!?!?! I am so in love with big thick cocks I could not imagine turning one down. Have any of you experienced this? I am in total shock that someone would turn away perfection.

Is this a joke?

German_Pony

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is this a joke?

Maybe that depends on her Definition of her "well hungs males", her Definition of "big thick cocks" and mostly it depends on what PERFECTION means to her ;)

but if she knew that everyony has a different Definition of These things, she also knew her question is absolutely not neccessary... :D