Scads Of Pictures

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just posted 100 additional pictures of my cock...check out my expanded gallery!:biggrin1:
Basque9
I have a feeling the gallery isn't the only thing we will get to see expanding:naughty:-I have a yummy feeling there may well be a part of this man's sexy anatomy also expanding :smile:(and ye gods! even ooozing a delectable treat:yumyum:).

Trust me folks-it's more than worth it to take a look...and another...and another...and another...

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have a feeling the gallery isn't the only thing we will get to see expanding:naughty:-I have a yummy feeling there may well be a part of this man's sexy anatomy also expanding :smile:(and ye gods! even ooozing a delectable treat:yumyum:).

Trust me folks-it's more than worth it to take a look...and another...and another...and another...

WOW my friend..what can I say...not only did you check it out but you left me some torrid remarks that could be interpreted as cock fascination!
I can only say thanks and much appreciated!:smile::smile:

thik7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
greetings from a western shore (MD) guy, and like you, smaller/slender (5'8", 145) and older (55) tho with 7x6 ... also see you may have some interest in selfsucking, something I enjoy indulging in from time to time ... as a new member, hope to post pics very soon ... would enjoy hearing from you

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
greetings from a western shore (MD) guy, and like you, smaller/slender (5'8", 145) and older (55) tho with 7x6 ... also see you may have some interest in selfsucking, something I enjoy indulging in from time to time ... as a new member, hope to post pics very soon ... would enjoy hearing from you

A private message is on the way!:wink: