SCAMMER ALERT!!! MR.MAKEHERTAP

minniehasten

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Please avoid this guy at all costs. I saw someone retweeting him on X and went to his page. He listed this on his page..........

(https://cash.app/$10klilcj(I Do MEET UPS) TEXT me and ask for my menu 18+ IF YOU NOT FOR REAL ON BUYING CONTENT DONT DM=BLOCK (LOVE PHAT ASS))..............

I DM him, a day later he responds asking me wassup and what kind of video I would like and how long do I want it. I told him I want a 3-4 minute jerk off video with his feet showing. He told me it would cost $25. I asked him how soon can he make and send me the video, he said he was horny and would do it right now. After I sent him to the money, he blocks me. I tried to request the money back, he declined my request. The signs were there, looking at his account, he is clearly a straight guy, targeting gay men, making himself seem open, but he is just open to a quick cash grab. Furthermore, he mentioned his cash app he listed on his page had an issue with it, so he gave me another cash app at $staytruetothamunyun to send the money to. He is operating under the names Christopher Jones and Malachi Creag.

He is from the Dallas, Texas area, Duncanville, TX to be exact. He lives with his mom and is in some type of a street gang. He likes to display guns and talks about sex alot. He also has a tiktok. Please report his cash apps and his page for fraudulent activity. I already contacted cash app about him and twitter.

Attachments

Austinguy26

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Please avoid this guy at all costs. I saw someone retweeting him on X and went to his page. He listed this on his page..........

(https://cash.app/$10klilcj(I Do MEET UPS) TEXT me and ask for my menu 18+ IF YOU NOT FOR REAL ON BUYING CONTENT DONT DM=BLOCK (LOVE PHAT ASS))..............

I DM him, a day later he responds asking me wassup and what kind of video I would like and how long do I want it. I told him I want a 3-4 minute jerk off video with his feet showing. He told me it would cost $25. I asked him how soon can he make and send me the video, he said he was horny and would do it right now. After I sent him to the money, he blocks me. I tried to request the money back, he declined my request. The signs were there, looking at his account, he is clearly a straight guy, targeting gay men, making himself seem open, but he is just open to a quick cash grab. Furthermore, he mentioned his cash app he listed on his page had an issue with it, so he gave me another cash app at $staytruetothamunyun to send the money to. He is operating under the names Christopher Jones and Malachi Creag.

He is from the Dallas, Texas area, Duncanville, TX to be exact. He lives with his mom and is in some type of a street gang. He likes to display guns and talks about sex alot. He also has a tiktok. Please report his cash apps and his page for fraudulent activity. I already contacted cash app about him and twitter.
Thanks for letting us..know...keep pushing this to let others know
We need to enjoy this app and let others know what's going with scamer

Reactions: minniehasten