scandal

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did you answer yes to the "Is my Internet-IQ 147?" question? :tongue:

Though I don't understand some of the posts in this thread - are y'all trying to say that such tests are not legitimate?

I can't speak for others, but in a word....YES!

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It will be very difficult for me to view your posts with the same respect and dignity that I had before this shocking news...whats next...someone will tell me that there is no Santa Claus.
Rico, It has been pointed out to me on many political threads that he does not exist...nor do the tooth fairy, or the Easter Bunny. Imagine my shock!:eek:

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, allow me...I have an IQ of 680 and my tits are 5 ft. long and need to be held up by 10 devoted strong men who follow me around all day, and I have a cat who is a world champion blackbelt in Taekwondo and a secret agent for the FBI...

Beat that.

OK...I've got a cock...Beat that! Please! Anybody! Beat it, will ya?! Please!?

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
according to the 11 minute test I just took on facebook, my IQ is estimated at a mere 147. I thought I'd come clean with everyone here before this story blows up.

Funny you should mention that quiz. I just took it yesterday after noticing that a friend of mine had taken it and scored a mere 101. I took it (tired, hungry, cranky) and yet still managed to get a 135.

One must take these tests with a grain of salt. As a professional test developer, I can tell you that a 30 question test doesn't really have enough content to measure anyones abilities accurately or consistently. I've scored anywhere from 120 to 152 on IQ tests I've taken in the past.

Also, NIC, I have to admit that up until now I didn't understand what the "160IQ" in your name represented. But I never bothered to look at it very carefully, either.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
according to the 11 minute test I just took on facebook, my IQ is estimated at a mere 147. I thought I'd come clean with everyone here before this story blows up.

oh.....my....God. you've been lying to me?!? i'm sooooo hurt. i thought we decided to be honest with each other. i thought we had something special....but i don't know if i can trust you anymore.

you've broken my heart.

but i forgive you. i can't deny that pout you have, :p