Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think Scandinavians are hot (especially the Swedes!)...

Guys who are either from Scandinavia (Sweden, Norway, Finland) or are of Scandinavian heritage post your pics here! Show us what you're made of, if you know what I mean :wink:

Detroit Rick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am part Norwegian and no, Finn's are not Scandinavian in heritage. Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Iceland is where the descendants of the Vikings are from. Apparently there are some big Norse dicks. Viking blood is in the people Normandy in FR, northern UK, Ireland, Russia and more I would guess. I know the Swedish Vikings Made it to Baghdad! Some bad dudes.

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am part Norwegian and no, Finn's are not Scandinavian in heritage. Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Iceland is where the descendants of the Vikings are from. Apparently there are some big Norse dicks. Viking blood is in the people Normandy in FR, northern UK, Ireland, Russia and more I would guess. I know the Swedish Vikings Made it to Baghdad! Some bad dudes.

Much appreciated :)

F_Man

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
what about denmark or iceland?

and Finns aren't scandinavian...they're...finns.

How literal do you want to be in this Euro age?
Sure, our racial background is different, and there's some sea
between Sweden and Finland. But I think we might have more things in common with the Norwegians,Swedes and the Danes, than what the English have with the Irish:)

Cheers, FinnMan :smile:

Detroit Rick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing against Finn's at all! Lovely woman to be sure! I was there once and enjoyed it / very nice folks. I was told their language and Hungarian are related tongues. We have lots of Finns here in MI, mostly in the UP.

simonswede1

Just Browsing
Media
I think Scandinavians are hot (especially the Swedes!)...

Guys who are either from Scandinavia (Sweden, Norway, Finland) or are of Scandinavian heritage post your pics here! Show us what you're made of, if you know what I mean :wink:

Actually, scandinavia is Sweden, Norway and Denmark, not Finland :)

Tintin1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey hey hey!! The true vikings are NORWEGIANS!! We actually (Leiv Erikson) discovered America waaay before Colombus!!! We explored all of the eastern world too, long insinde russia and Iran, Irak! We sailed our longships along the rivers and pulled them on lumberlogs to other rivers and explored long way east! We had a reputation of being a violent and war-loving people. We raped the women we wanted and spread our genes all over the world! We also had reputation of having large fat cocks!! Norway is now a peaceloving country who has become the richest country in the world because of our oil in the north sea! Norway is also the best country to live in, low uninployment low tax, free healtservices. If I get lungcancer i dont pay anything, the goverment pays. So therefore; come to Norway, BIG COCKS, blonde girls and LOTS of money!!!