Scandinavian Guys

Detroit Rick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey hey hey!! The true vikings are NORWEGIANS!! QUOTE]

Well I am quite sure the ancestors of the Vikings in Sweden & Denmark would agrue with that! The Swedish Vikings made it to Russia, Istambul & Bagdad, the Danes wreaked havoc on the coast of France, Ireland & most of the UK, made it to Spain. Vilings - the first great boat builders, seamen and navagtors! And remember, I am of Norwegian decent myself.

Tintin1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey hey hey!! The true vikings are NORWEGIANS!! QUOTE]

Well I am quite sure the ancestors of the Vikings in Sweden & Denmark would agrue with that! The Swedish Vikings made it to Russia, Istambul & Bagdad, the Danes wreaked havoc on the coast of France, Ireland & most of the UK, made it to Spain. Vilings - the first great boat builders, seamen and navagtors! And remember, I am of Norwegian decent myself.

Well, I think you have to take history classes again...

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hey hey hey!! The true vikings are NORWEGIANS!! We actually (Leiv Erikson) discovered America waaay before Colombus!!! We explored all of the eastern world too, long insinde russia and Iran, Irak! We sailed our longships along the rivers and pulled them on lumberlogs to other rivers and explored long way east! We had a reputation of being a violent and war-loving people. We raped the women we wanted and spread our genes all over the world! We also had reputation of having large fat cocks!! Norway is now a peaceloving country who has become the richest country in the world because of our oil in the north sea! Norway is also the best country to live in, low uninployment low tax, free healtservices. If I get lungcancer i dont pay anything, the goverment pays. So therefore; come to Norway, BIG COCKS, blonde girls and LOTS of money!!!

There's a lot of truth to the raping part. When my Irish father in law was in
Denmark, they asked him what he was. He said, "Irish American". They said, "No, you're not. We recognize our genes." The Vikings are where the Irish blondes and redheads come from. There is a Viking site in Newfoundland that dates back a thousand years.
I'm from a town where Swedes, Danes, and especially Suomolanders
immigrated to.
I would truly love to see Scandinavia, all of it.

Tintin1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There's a lot of truth to the raping part. When my Irish father in law was in
Denmark, they asked him what he was. He said, "Irish American". They said, "No, you're not. We recognize our genes." The Vikings are where the Irish blondes and redheads come from. There is a Viking site in Newfoundland that dates back a thousand years.
I'm from a town where Swedes, Danes, and especially Suomolanders
immigrated to.
I would truly love to see Scandinavia, all of it.

You are most welcome to visit the richest country in the world :) but I've got to warn you, everything is expensive here, a beer on the pub is someplaces 14$ about 15$ for a pack of Marlboro and about 2$ per liter of gas!

Detroit Rick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I think you have to take history classes again...

I get the impression that you think I doubt your claim that Norwegains are Vikings, I DON'T! Its true, they first came to America (well Canada anyway) and Iceland and Greenland too for that matter. I take that as a matter of fact that most people are or should be aware of this fact.

My point is that the Vikings were venturesome seafarers. From Denmark, Norway and Sweden they spread through Europe and the North Atlantic in the period of vigorous Scandinavian expansion (AD 800-1050) known as the Viking Age. Vikings were originally pagans and brought Christianity to Scandinavia.

Today is all three countries you can find actual Viking long boats in their respective museums, built in all three countries.

Map of Viking Scandinavia

Tintin1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Conventionally "Scandinavian countries" do not include Finland, "Nordic countries" do.

Finns are a little bit like the Germans, they where allied under a part of ww2 to get back at russia who invaded Finland in the "winterwar" in the 30's...

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like to fuck polar bears in the ass in my spare time :)

buuut yr straight, are they female Polar Bears
yr gonna start a whole new controversy re Strs and ..uhhmm never mind

while travelling up to the north of Finland ( yeah and someones pointed out Finlands not a Scandanavin but Nordic country - who cares?) anyway while travelling up to the area of 'the land of the midnight sun' was nice to be virtually able to read a newspaper in the bus at 3 am odd, saw a few HUGE Rabbit type Hare things, like a dog size they were, farmer out tending his cattl;e etc etc
LOVE the Scandys / Nordics whatever ha..

tbh the Fins tended to be pissheads, saw this alcoholic, i am sure, swaggering towards poor me for sure, a stand out colored tourist amongst all them paleskins .. i soon took off.