Scandinavian Guys

Master_Baiter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm Swedish and I've called myself "Swedish Horse" for a few years but I've showed off my 9-inch cock for almost 8 years on the web, mostly on Swedish sites - most of them are closed today. :redface:

Some of the videos with me have been uploaded on many video sites but never by me.. I only upload here on LPSG and on dick.net/swedishhorse (a free site)

But here's two of my vids...

One Big Swedish Dick - xHamster.com

Swedish Horse | Man Hub
http://xhamster.com/movies/676781/swedish_guy_with_huge_dick_fucking_his_wife.html

I'm mostly over at the site dick.net (as SwedishHorse) but I decided to join LPSG to see what this site is about! Got photos and 2 videos up here right now..

/SH

iowa_big_one

Just Browsing
Media
I don't know if its in the Swedish genes or what? My grandma was 100% Swede (making me 25%) I have nice sized one. However my best friend growing up was 100% Swedish and hung!!!! So big, the gym teacher would ask him to please sit down during gym class... because he was swaying and swinging so bad when soft, and he'd always say... you should see this thing hard... And my god straight, gay, curious... whatever... you should have seen the other guys watch him take a shower and change out of his jock...

Master_Baiter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know if its in the Swedish genes or what? My grandma was 100% Swede (making me 25%) I have nice sized one. However my best friend growing up was 100% Swedish and hung!!!! So big, the gym teacher would ask him to please sit down during gym class... because he was swaying and swinging so bad when soft, and he'd always say... you should see this thing hard... And my god straight, gay, curious... whatever... you should have seen the other guys watch him take a shower and change out of his jock...

Swedish men are tall (average height 5'11") but cock size is about the same here as in the US and many other countries. Average Swedish penis size is 5.8 inches when fully erect. This was statistically proven in a study:

"Five percent had an erection less than 3.6 inches."

"Only one percent had an erection that was 9 inches or greater."

"The most common penis circumference was between 2.5 -4.8 inches, average circumference was 4 inches."

So the myth about Swedish men being hung is not really true... Personally I've never seen a cock as big as my own in Sweden. And even though I am straight I've seen Swedish cocks and I have some sexual experiences with other men.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not sure if I count, since I was born and grew up here in America (and live here still), but my heritage is quite a mix. I'm 25% Finnish, 25% French Canadian, 3% Cherokee, and the rest is Irish, British, and Scottish. Yippee. My dick isn't too bad I suppose: 6.75" by 4.25". Just hardly above average by volume.
Does anyone know how to change your profile picture? I want to change mine, but I'm not sure how...
Edit: I just figured out out to change my profile picture!

Last edited: