Scandinavian Men buy the most Magnums

leanffm: Today Ive heard that Scandinavian men are said to buy the largest amounts of magnum rubbers.
I cannot believe that scandinavian men are so huge.
Someone has some proof?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've had sex with four men that I know to be of Scandinavian descent. Three of the four were considerably larger than average ... one was larger than mine. The fourth was about 6" - 6 1/2". This is my experience with Scandinavian men, but stats of four men isn't enough for me to make a generalisation.

norseman: Well, as you might guess by the name "norseman" I'm of scandanavian heritage, (grandpa was Norwegian, grandma was Swedish) and yes, I do buy/wear/use Magnums. I enjoy the XL's too. For this site I'm not huge (7 1/2 x 5 1/2), but I'm bigger than average, and the Magnums are much more comfortable. I've heard from other Scandahoovian posters on this board that they've found the Nordic race to be generally above-average in the dick department, but I've never seen a study. it's all heresay.

Norse

Dr.Ralph: I'm from Denmark, Scandinavia - and my dick was prior to my PE training approx 8" long erect and 6" girthwise.

It's also my belief that Scandinavien men are larger than average down there. Don't know if black people are bigger than us though ?

But I can tell you that my friends and relatives all are above 7"-8" in erect length and a lot of the guys from my Gym are also pretty big soft.

I'm not gay though, but I still notice such things :)

bigboybaltazar: As a Swede I would say that we guys here up north have a good average, but not outstanding size-wise. My impression from other countires is that in a population there is more of a span of normality, from small to large (observations from gym and the occasional gay-sauna visit) Scandinavians seem to be all between 6-8 inches. The reason we might buy larger condoms is that condom use here for, many couples, is aassociated with pleasure and desire, not just quick encounters and sex with sexworkers. A larger condom is definitely more comfortable if it is used for a longer period.

Ragazzaccio: Hi,

this is my first post...

I am from Denmark (I can see I am not the only one), so maybe I could comment on this Thread.

For this site I am not particulary large, being "only" 18 cm. (7 inches+) when I am hard. But being a gay, I have had sex with a lot of Scandinavian Men, and I think I can confirm that there are indeed relatively many Scandinavian Guys with large cocks. From the about 75 Scandinavian Men that I have had sex with, about 25 of them (33-34%) were larger than 7 inches. Which I think are pretty many, if you think about, that only two of my about 25 Asian lovers (8%) have had more than 7 inches!

So I do indeed think there is something about this stereotype!

But still: the largest cocks still belong to the Black Men, I think. I have "only" been with ten Black guys, but seven of them (70%) had cocks larger than 7 inches. And five of them (50%) larger than 20 cm. (almost 8 inches+).

P.S.: there are of course also a lot of Scandinavian Men with small to average cocks. I have also had guys with only 5-6 inches....but if all cocks were large, there would not be anything interesting about them of course ;D