Scandinavian men have small dicks

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by wlan, Jun 6, 2010.

1. jujube

jujube Active Member

Your personal experience is exactly that: your personal experience. It is utterly unverifiable and irrelevant to answering the question at hand, though I am sure it does seem relevant from your perspective.

Furthermore:
    1) A man's being "masculine" or not has no relationship with the size of his penis.
    2) A sample of five individuals from the Stockholm area is neither random nor sufficiently large to be statistically valid.
    3) Zero "bigger than average" in a sample of only five penes would not be notably surprising even if your assessment of their being average were objectively accurate (after all, I have no idea what you consider to be "average"). Besides, not finding an instance of a penis that is strikingly larger than your idea of "average" has absolutely no relevance to the question of whether the mean penis size of Scandinavian males is the largest in Europe.

2. LADodgers

LADodgers Member

1.) When did I say that being masculine has a relationship with someone's penis size? Stop clutching at straws.

2.,3.) I consider average to be 5-6 inches, like the rest of the world. Unlike you of course, you seem to be obsessed with Scandinavian people and their penis superiority. So if my personal experience is not good enough for you then please provide us with your accurate scientific data. I guess they measured all Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Danish males to satisfy your thirst for global penis sizes. :rolleyes:
    Oh and I think that the majority of Scandinavian guys now have to adjust their penis sizes on sites like gayroyal, gayromeo from M to XL since Einstein JUJUBE has found them to be hung like horses.

3. cklover

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've only met 1 guy from that part of the world. He was very blond, well built, and had a very nice, above average dick! We had a great time together, and while we were having a post-coital chat, he asked me where he could go to meet some black men! (lol). I told him to check out any gay bar but not to be too aggressive since lots of American black gays are fed up with whites objectifying them. He was a bit taken aback by that since his country didn't have the race-baggage the USA has. I never saw him again, but I suspected that a handsome, blond Swedish man would probably catch the eye of a few black men. Too bad inter-ethnic sex hookups get so complicated...you'd think they were inter-species!:eek:

4. 25cmlong

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It is so true!

5. eurotop40

Gold Member

As in Airplane 2:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ilGGP9BDZs&feature=player_embedded
    "UNBELIEVABLE BULLSHIT"!

6. D_Elemuel Pee Goldenshauer

WTF, if this isn't a racist statement!!!
    This thread is absolutely crap.
    Didn't know that there was a worldwide genetic research to find out who has the biggest cock!!!
    If so, please, anyone, point the source and the results of this research or shut the fuck up before making racist remarks on northern Europeans, southern Europeans, Turks, blacks, etc.
    That goes for everybody!!!

7. tenzin

tenzin New Member

actually there have been studies that people from southern european countries have SMALL dicks

8. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Funny, as someone of Norwegian descent, I've heard the old Scandinavian truism that men in Canada with usernames that start with "w", end in "n" and exclusively feature the letters "l" and "a" in the middle have incredibly small penises and are trolls.

9. henry777

henry777 Well-Known Member

I beg to differ. All the Scandinavian men that I've been with (about 5) have above average or large dicks.

10. gordonuk

gordonuk Member

Albums:

i am scottish and mine aint small

11. D_Elemuel Pee Goldenshauer

There have been studies that women are from Venus and men are from Mars!!!

Come on mate again:
    THIS THREAD SUCKS!!!

Some guy from Canada that has never posted before makes a bullshit remark that Scandinavians have small dicks.
    A 100% straight guy from Canada knows for a fact that Scandinavians have small dicks. Yeah right!!!
    Then his second response is that Greeks, Turks etc are dark ugly people.

First of all I expect that this guy will be banned from the site for his racist remarks!!!

Secondly there must be two options, either a scandinavian guy fucked his gf, wife etc. and he is bitter or he wanted to get fucked by a scandinavian and that guy blew him off.

12. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    From my totally unscientific data gathering methods, it does seem like an awful lot of Scots seem to have larger than average penises.

Not that I've measured them all or anything.

13. biboy18NO

biboy18NO New Member

I'm Norwegian and I'm 8" by 5.7"... And most guys I've been with have around 6.5-7" or larger. ;)

14. sbat

sbat New Member

Hey yeah! I've been fucking a Turk for the past 7 months, and she has one of the hottest bodies I've ever seen. Pretty face too.

Just goes to show you. Canadians don't know shit...:biggrin1:

15. D_Tina_Ciao

D_Tina_Ciao Account Disabled

Stuff said in jest and jackass humor is one thing, but this is quite another.

The longer this thread runs, the more ridiculous and
    silly the claims grow. C'mon, guys, there are large cocks EVERYWHERE in the world - no area/country has a monopoly - use your common sense! And, please, stop making hateful comments to and about each other - my old heart can't take all this fussing/arguing.......I *love* men, but can't stand what their raging testosterone does......

16. vhailor48

vhailor48 Member

im Norwegian and not giant at just about 7 inches
    but its not small by most standards, i even know a norse friend of mine who is blessed with a monster at 10 and a half inches confirmed by a girls he dated, even one of my good female friends and fellow size queen.
    although in general we are a very hairy people, lol. At least all the norse guys i know includeing myself fit that description lol :tongue:

17. D_Tina_Ciao

D_Tina_Ciao Account Disabled

Better. Humor restored, sanity abounds. The rest of you follow suit, PLEASE.
    Thank you very much. :kiss:

18. the_reverend

Gold Member

our cocks are like Mjolnir, hammer of Thor, god of thunder...they get bigger when you rub them. ;)

19. LuciferChild

LuciferChild New Member

That means Portuguese guys have larger than mediterranean countries you refered ?? because at the time of discoveries the Portuguese were almost the only Empire that people mixed with the tribes while got in diplomat\commercial relations through the world, they mixed with Africans, Asians, Indigenous, Aborigenous, and then with all that mixture it was created the Brazilian which is coloured (mix of Portugues+African+Amazon Indians)......and the Brazilians have huge cocks, from thick to hard.

20. sknight

sknight New Member

What...the...heck?

Um, I can point out all the ignorant spots that you have stated there.

First of all, Portugal was not the first Empire to have people mixed, it was Spain (learn about the Arab conquest).

Second of all, Brazilians are not always (um. yeah with that I mean over 53% of the population is NOT, which is about some 97 million) mixed with any Africans or Indians. Iit doesn't mean that because Portuguese ruled Brazil they were the only ones there. Portugal conquered northern Brazil first, and most of the time people there people are indeed mixed with Africans and Indians (and those are NOT Amazonian Indians). Whereas in the South and Southeast, people are usually (Northern) Italian, German, Polish, Spanish, Scandinavian, and Japanese descendants. So, your statement is very wrong, and you might offend someone.

Draft saved Draft deleted