Scandinavian Penis Sizes

D_SpearAgnew

Experimental Member
Media
Hey all,

I've just gotten back from Norway, Sweden and Denmark for the last six months, and have been with quite a few guys over there.

One thing I noticed is how small Scandinavians penises are compared with the size I've been with in Australia and in London.

I was just wondering if there are any Scandinavians on here that could shed some light on the matter of average size in Scandinavia... as the men are quite well built, big muscles, tall... but lacking that important part (if you're on here you're probably big yourself.... but you'd have to know about your peers/lovers/friends/etc)

Was just curious.....

Reactions: SuperSoaker5000

D_SpearAgnew

Experimental Member
Media
What are you talking about, I am 100% Norwegian. I am 6" soft and 9" hard. My two other brothers, look just like me. I don't know were you spent you time, or what you where looking at.

Hey mate, this wasn't a personal stab... It was just a question for the general public to answer.

My experience was my experience, and I'm just curious to find out whether I just had a bit of bad luck or if it is a trait for MAJORITY of Scandinavian's to have smaller than average members down there....

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's just stupid to discuss the question 'Is there a nationality with bigger/smaller cocks?' - because there isn't. The size, of course, various a lot from person to person, but on a country/nationality level there's not much difference.

In fact, if you wanted to know, Sweden often comes high on those studies for average lenght. As you can see here for example, i just typed in "average penis size chart countries" in Google, and the first link goes here: World Erect Penis Size Average Results by Country and Race in cm and inches - Sweden has a higher average than both UK and Australia. :) (And both Norway and Denmark too - bigger than UK and Australia).

So.. you were just 'unlucky' to grab the short straws. :)

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex, 6'3 tall, athletic build and 8 inch dick and thick..He said his brother and father were the same..

And I had another guy, tall, athletic..he was on the average side. No more than 6 inches..

Both Swedish..

D_SpearAgnew

Experimental Member
Media
It's just stupid to discuss the question 'Is there a nationality with bigger/smaller cocks?' - because there isn't. The size, of course, various a lot from person to person, but on a country/nationality level there's not much difference.

In fact, if you wanted to know, Sweden often comes high on those studies for average lenght. As you can see here for example, i just typed in "average penis size chart countries" in Google, and the first link goes here: World Erect Penis Size Average Results by Country and Race in cm and inches - Sweden has a higher average than both UK and Australia. :) (And both Norway and Denmark too - bigger than UK and Australia).

I'm not trying to step on anyones toes here, or penises for that fact... I know we can all be patriotic... It was a harmless question, and I hope I haven't offended anyone....

with that said... It is said that black men are usually well known for having a bigger penis than white men. myth or fact, I don't know if it can be proven... But, is this because thousands of years ago, most black men used to live in a hotter climate (Africa)? So it hangs longer because it's too hot when it's too close to the body? So using that logic, most white men used to live in colder climates (Scandinavia for example), is this why the penis could be a bit smaller? Less chance of freezing, and protecting the sperm because it's closer to the body?

AGAIN, I have no beef with Scandinavians and the beef they're packing... I'm just curious....

Dareios

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Although I basically agree and size as well as form are determined by genetics, there is however a point of truth in this observation. I have been around larger part of the world. I found it striking that Arab, Americans, UK-men and Australians, at least for those who I met and those who I saw naked - generally are shaped larger than other nationalities such as Asians e.g. As to the point of statistics... one can proove or disagree with the statement made depending on how the figures are interpreted. So, I, for one, cannot say I attach much value on statistical analyses of any kind.
I am often jealous on Americans and Britisch for how hung they are, while I am rather short (15 cm).

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am a Dane and I wouldn´t call my dick small. It´s more like average to a little above average.

I have seen a lot of Danish guys. And I don´t think that they are smaller than other guys. The same with swedish guys. I sometimes go to Copenhagens biggest gay sauna, Amigo Sauna, and there I have seen hundreds of Danish and Swedish guys (in Sweden they don´t have any gay saunas, so you will always see some swede at Amigo Sauna). And no, I don´t think they are smaller than any other nationalities. You will se all kind of variations, both small, average and big ;)

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well in 2007 I dated this guy named "Rolf the Norwegian" guess where he is from? Anyway, there were a few reasons it didn't work out but he was cute, smart, funny and playful but had not only one of the smallest dicks I had ever seen but it was ugly and it didn't function well. He was probably only 3" or so and thin as a pencil.

My current BF is not from Norway but he is of 100% Norwegian decent and he is 6'4" with an 8x6 cock. It functions perfectly and is VERY satisfying! Its taken a year for me to take his cock with ease!

Everyone where I live who is white is Scandinavian, almost seems like I am there some times. Check out dudesnude.com and search under countries in Scandinavia and you will see some nice ones there too!

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
"the first link goes here: World Erect Penis Size Average Results by Country and Race in cm and inches - Sweden has a higher average than both UK and Australia. :) (And both Norway and Denmark too - bigger than UK and Australia)."

Very suspect "survey" if you ask me. (How in the world would you be able to survey North Koreans?)
anyway, got to go book my research trip to Bolivia.

D_SpearAgnew

Experimental Member
Media
"the first link goes here: World Erect Penis Size Average Results by Country and Race in cm and inches - Sweden has a higher average than both UK and Australia. :) (And both Norway and Denmark too - bigger than UK and Australia)."

Very suspect "survey" if you ask me. (How in the world would you be able to survey North Koreans?)

Yes, I believe it's a bit suspect.... it has 'self reported' on there.... and majority of the time.... people don't tell the truth about size if they dont have to prove it....

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not trying to step on anyones toes here, or penises for that fact... I know we can all be patriotic... It was a harmless question, and I hope I haven't offended anyone....

with that said... It is said that black men are usually well known for having a bigger penis than white men. myth or fact, I don't know if it can be proven... But, is this because thousands of years ago, most black men used to live in a hotter climate (Africa)? So it hangs longer because it's too hot when it's too close to the body? So using that logic, most white men used to live in colder climates (Scandinavia for example), is this why the penis could be a bit smaller? Less chance of freezing, and protecting the sperm because it's closer to the body?

AGAIN, I have no beef with Scandinavians and the beef they're packing... I'm just curious....

It has nothing to do with being patriotic, it has to do with the ability to think further than your own experiences. To say "Scandinavians have smaller dicks than many other nations", when you've met, oh.. a handful or two(?) guys from a whole population, is just stupid. You can't judge a population of millions from a selection of maybe 10, 20 or even 50 people from that population. It's just as stupid as other generalizations (spelling?), such as; "I've only met 10 black guys, but they were all criminals in one way or another; damn, blacks are all just a bunch of thugs", or "I've met a lot of americans, hundreds, they were all fat, stupid fucks; the whole of America is just filled with fat, lazy, uneducated people". - It's just stupid to judge such a huge population after having a small number of experiences with that population; just like your statement. :) And the fact that you actually write out a theory for your (foolish) statement, means you actually believe in it. Try to think in a bigger perspective. :smile:

Although I basically agree and size as well as form are determined by genetics, there is however a point of truth in this observation. I have been around larger part of the world. I found it striking that Arab, Americans, UK-men and Australians, at least for those who I met and those who I saw naked - generally are shaped larger than other nationalities such as Asians e.g. As to the point of statistics... one can proove or disagree with the statement made depending on how the figures are interpreted. So, I, for one, cannot say I attach much value on statistical analyses of any kind.
I am often jealous on Americans and Britisch for how hung they are, while I am rather short (15 cm).

Again, you've met a small selection of the populations of those different nations, someone else, who've been to the same places, will have seen a lot of below average guys and formed the idea that "Oh, Arab, American, UK and Australian men are all so damn small". :) Atleast statistics have a chance to do something on a bigger level, with a greater selection from a population, to prove a (somwhat true, though relative) point, if they're correctly made. Of course I agree with the statitics of being a bit.. suspicious, and as always, you have to analyze them with narrow eyes. :smile:

anyway, got to go book my research trip to Bolivia.

North Koreans, if some nation, should be quite easy to research, shouldn't they? :tongue: Their great leader just have to order the whole population to get their penis measured, and so happens. :p

Yes, I believe it's a bit suspect.... it has 'self reported' on there.... and majority of the time.... people don't tell the truth about size if they dont have to prove it....

Yeah, of course it's suspicous, and of course a self reported study will have less punch than a study performed with staff overseeing the process, but I'd say, because of it's greater width in number of people involved from the population analyzed, it still has a tad better accuracy than one single persons own observations off a very slim and limited group from a huge population. :smile:

I'm not trying to harass you. :tongue: Just want you to open your eyes just a bit wider, see it in a bigger perspective and loose the narrow sight you're viewing this from now. :smile: