Scandinavian Penis Sizes

mnrocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In exhibionist sites and lpsg I always see many very large pale cocks belonging to scandinavian men... But I know that scandinavian girls come to Italy to have fun with boy from mediterranean area... then who has the biggest dicks??? I think that maybe men from northern europe are growers and men from southern showers

Being scandinavian I think the girls are probably looking for "darker" men since the scandies are usually all pale. Not to discount your cock, it's very nice not too big or small...I too am a grower and usually surprise whom ever is going down on me..

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I made a "research" based on my own close penis encounters that I have had with hundreds of guys during the past fifteen-sixteen years. I have always written down the age, race and penissize of my sex-partners.

I can say, that I found that Danish average penissize is 16 cm, or about 6,3 inches....I don´t consider that small ;)

In comparison, asian average penissize is 13,7 cm, or about 5½ inches....

The sample was 126 asian guys and 283 Danish guys.

For Swedes the average was even higher: 16,9 cm or 6,7 inches, BUT the sample of Swedish guys was only 9 different guys, so you can´t take that result TO serious, even that it gives some Idea: that Swedes are certainly not small!

Other penissizes by race, calculated after my close encounters with guys of those races:

Black men: 17,2 cm. or 6,8 inches....the sample was 33 black men.
Arab men: 14,1 cm. or 5,6 inches....the sample was 22 arab men.
Latin men: 15,5 cm. or 6,1 inches...the sample was 23 latin men.

Of course I know that my personal encounters don´t represent all guys of the different races. BUT I believe that they give som Idea of those races penissizes....especially what concerns asian and scandinavian penissizes, because the samples for those men were quite big (more than 100 men)....

P.S: how did I measure: with some of the guys, but only few of them, I actually DID measure them with a ruler. But with most of them I just calculated their size by using my fingers or hands, or sometimes my own penis, to compare with. I know the lenght of my hands, fingers and penis, so it´s not that difficult to calculate a guys almost precise penislenght by putting my hand or my fingers on the top of his penis (which I do with discretion, because I don´t always want the guy to notice that I am actually measuring him LOL).

Of course my stats are not scientific, but I still find them pretty close to reality. Especially because I have had hundres of guys, the sample of men is quite significant and I believe that my stats give at least a quite fair Idea of what is the average penissize for men from different races ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: SuperSoaker5000

LADodgers

Experimental Member
Media
Lol.

Everyone could come along and post random numbers. Back it up with pics and we shall believe you.

And before you accuse of being a Scandi-Basher, I am not.

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I made a "research" based on my own close penis encounters that I have had with hundreds of guys during the past fifteen-sixteen years. I have always written down the age, race and penissize of my sex-partners...126 asian guys and 283 Danish guys...9 [Swedish] guys...33 black men...22 arab men...23 latin men.

Wow...496 guys in 16 years is 31 per year, almost 3 per month...very impressive (if that's the right word?) even if having sex with each one only once. My goodness, quite comprehensive.

It is impressive (and mildly creepy) that you have kept a log of the age, race, and penis size of all your sexual partners. In a way I wish I had thought of that...but in a way it's sort of like you are collecting your sexual experiences which I find a bit odd.

I do not have such a nice list, but I have seen a bunch of cocks in my time, both in person and on line. Now of course you can't really prove anything by on-line cocks....But, to the topic this thread started on: I believe Scandinavians do on average have big cocks. I believe black guys do also.

That being said, the sexual partner with the smallest erection I've had was Scandinavian (who was about 6'6" by the way - the height/cock size correlation also doesn't work), and the biggest cock I've ever seen in person was on a Latino (who was about 5'2").

Within any ethnic group there exists such wide variation in penis length that discussing the "average" really isn't meaningful IMO.

The most interesting part of that link is the chart at the bottom:

Avg length of erect penis by ethnicity, self-reported vs measured:
Black self-reported 7.9", measured 6.9"
Latino self-reported 7.7", measured 6.5"
Caucasian self-reported 7.6", measured 6.1"
East Asian self-reported 6.7", measured 5.3"

In other words - no matter what ethnicity you are, actual measurements show the average cock to be 1-1.5" shorter than when it is self-reported.

And, note that the error bars for all the bar graphs overlap with each other, meaning that there is not a statistically significant difference among these 4 measurements.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
OK. I go to Denmark most years and to Finland rather less frequently. I always do my swimming work out while I'm there, and there is practically always a sauna that goes with the pool, so I end off with that.

My impressions of Scandinavian sizes are of course personal and influenced by what I'm used to seeing in Paris. What strikes me is that there is more homogeneity of size and shape than in Paris. Most men seem average to rather above average, but I don't seem to see the extremes of both size and shape that I do in Paris. Foreskin length also strikes me as having less variation too : almost everyone's seems to cover the cockhead and that's about it.

Very seldom see anyone circumcised.

And hairless chests seem to be in the majority, rather than hairy ones in Paris.

But these are just my observations.

drabman

Expert Member
Media
It's just stupid to discuss the question 'Is there a nationality with bigger/smaller cocks?' - because there isn't. The size, of course, various a lot from person to person, but on a country/nationality level there's not much difference.

Does it really? Most of the reputable research shows that the great majority of men fall within a fairly narrow range.

... It is said that black men are usually well known for having a bigger penis than white men. myth or fact, I don't know if it can be proven... But, is this because thousands of years ago, most black men used to live in a hotter climate (Africa)? So it hangs longer because it's too hot when it's too close to the body.. So using that logic, most white men used to live in colder climates (Scandinavia for example), is this why the penis could be a bit smaller? Less chance of freezing, and protecting the sperm because it's closer to the body?...

If true, then that would only be relevant to flaccid size, which doesn't neccessarily correlate to erect size.

It's not the best analogy anyway, as Scandinavians are not especially ethnically distinct from many Northern Europeans - there is scandinavian blood in indigenous Brits, Germans, Frenchmen (the word "Normans" is derived from "Norsemen") and many others.

Yeah, of course it's suspicous, and of course a self reported study will have less punch than a study performed with staff overseeing the process, but I'd say, because of it's greater width in number of people involved from the population analyzed, it still has a tad better accuracy than one single persons own observations off a very slim and limited group from a huge population. :smile:

Good point. However the study doesn't even show it's sources, let alone it's methodology, so it could be a work of complete fiction for all we know. Having said that, some of it's results (not the self-reported ones) are close to the Bone-pressed figures of more reputable surveys, which should reassure those who think that under 6" is somehow small.

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The men I've seen naked from various Scandanavian countries do not seem to be very different from others. I've only ever seen one erect one and it seemed a perfectly normal size.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am a Dane and I wouldn´t call my dick small. It´s more like average to a little above average.

I have seen a lot of Danish guys. And I don´t think that they are smaller than other guys. The same with swedish guys. I sometimes go to Copenhagens biggest gay sauna, Amigo Sauna, and there I have seen hundreds of Danish and Swedish guys (in Sweden they don´t have any gay saunas, so you will always see some swede at Amigo Sauna). And no, I don´t think they are smaller than any other nationalities. You will se all kind of variations, both small, average and big ;)

Sweden has no gay saunas?!?!? :frown1::frown1::frown1::frown1::confused::confused::eek::eek::eek::frown1:

HunginLondon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I spend quite a lot of time in Stockholm and Helsinki and often use the pools there. I always use the saunas in all these places in winter, too. My experience is that there are some huge soft scandinavian cocks and balls out there and guys of all ages are happy to let things hang out. My most recent experiences include seeing some of the biggest balls on a 30 something yr old guy in a Swedish pool changing room and a goth looking 20 yr old with a good 8" soft flopping around in the showers in Finland - aka the dude that wore two speedos, presumably to hide his size!

• Love

evolution87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I live in Norway.

For the most part, I'd say everyone except one of my exes was normal or big. That I've been with, ofc.
I think there are a few factors u need to take into account:

- London is a big city, so it probably attracts more gays, which means more big cock.
- Also, if you don't speak the language, meeting up with guys might be more difficult, which narrows down the number of people you could meet.
- And, I don't know, but perhaps u weren't a member of gaysir? Which is Norway's gay.com/gaydar/adam4adam/manhunt etc.

I was surprised not finding more big guys when I lived in the bay area, lol. But then again, I'm almost exclusively top, so more into asses.

Edit; a few points I forgot

- I feel that most Norwegians are pretty honest about their size, so because of that they might seem smaller in your head?
I felt, at least, that quite a few guys in the U.S. (more than other places) lied about their sizes. I met more than one guy that claimed 8x6 or more that was (noticably) smaller than I am. This doesn't happen a lot here imo.

Last edited:

D_SpearAgnew

Experimental Member
Media
I live in Norway.

For the most part, I'd say everyone except one of my exes was normal or big. That I've been with, ofc.
I think there are a few factors u need to take into account:

- London is a big city, so it probably attracts more gays, which means more big cock.
- Also, if you don't speak the language, meeting up with guys might be more difficult, which narrows down the number of people you could meet.
- And, I don't know, but perhaps u weren't a member of gaysir? Which is Norway's gay.com/gaydar/adam4adam/manhunt etc.

I was surprised not finding more big guys when I lived in the bay area, lol. But then again, I'm almost exclusively top, so more into asses.

Edit; a few points I forgot

- I feel that most Norwegians are pretty honest about their size, so because of that they might seem smaller in your head?
I felt, at least, that quite a few guys in the U.S. (more than other places) lied about their sizes. I met more than one guy that claimed 8x6 or more that was (noticably) smaller than I am. This doesn't happen a lot here imo.

Good points here! Thanks for the info!