Scans of Joey Kovar's Playgirl spread.

aaronbnool

Cherished Member
Media
Here you go all. Scanned these myself and uploaded it. (I originally took the pictures and posted them on horsey dishcussion board.) I also had to greatly reduce the size of the pictures because the original sizes were HUGE (you could see every hair on his shaved body) Hope you all enjoy

7d9ac.jpg

34b21.jpg

3f8c8.jpg

b617c.jpg

0468a.jpg

Last edited:

B_Mauvamor

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Very handsome and sexy young man. He has a beautiful cock of failry decent size. Too bad he feels the need to shave his pubes. He probably has a beautiful bush au naturel.

aaronbnool

Cherished Member
Media
I wanted to try something different. So, like i said in the first post, when i first scanned the pics, the file was so huge I had to reduce the size. I then thought, If i could upload it, you all could see his dick clearly. But the files were too huge. So I cropped the photo to just see the best part. lol. here you go

close up 01.jpg

close up 02.JPG

close up 03.JPG

close up 04.JPG

B_frednethel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This guy has a great body, a sometimes scary face, and NO Celebrity Endowment. But wouldn't mind sticking my tongue up his asshole :)

Thanks for the time and effort, aaronbnool, much appreciated. And, again, if his asshole ever needs a bit of toungue-warming/wetting, I'm yer man :)