Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey there, I'd like to chime in on this. I have 6 abdominal scars from surgeries, including a c-section. I am having problems with scar tissue adhesions as well and I go see the doctor later this week to check out some other issues going on with a laparascopic surgery (and a hysterectomy). It has made for painful intercourse with certain positions and depth with penetration. It's no fun so I can really see where she is coming from. It's also hard to be the husband hurting his wife because he feels really bad about it. It's also hard to be the one getting hurt because you still want to have sex (and in my case you want it all the time anyway!)

I will keep you posted on my situation and what the doctor plans to do and how it all works out and hopefully you can take this info back to her and see if she and her doctor can work up a game plan. I will admit though, I have known I had some adhesions pulling things out of their correct spot for years but no one wanted to operate because operating will make more adhesions in and of itself. But sometimes you have to fix the more pressing issues in order to get relief and take that risk anyway!

-Mademoiselle

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I finally found the site that helped me with my situation years ago. I hope the tons of information there will help you both find some relief. Tons of links and info to discuss with your doctor for help. I hadn't been to the site for a long time and couldn't for the life of me remember the name!
For me at least it gave me hope that something could be done for the constant pain. Mine was from a cesearean and endometriosis. ARD Education and Awareness