scar tissue in penis

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
I have been developing some scar tissue before the head of my penis mostly on the right side for a few years now. It makes my penis curve(which I dont mind), but also seems to hinder the bloodflow a little bit.

I know things like taking vitamin E, and IB profin help blood flow through the scar tissue. My problem is it takes a lot for it to work on the scar tissue parts, but then the rest of my dick has too much anti-inflamatory.

Anyone out there have this problem, or have a solution to it?

RFtech

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You sure that's scar tissue, and not something more akin to Peyronies? (google it if you don't know what I'm talking about). Ive got some scar tissue from an old piercing, but don't have any real issue with bend or bloodflow. Can't say I've any recomendations For solution regardless, but it's possibly something to bring up with a medical professional if it impedes on function...

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
I went to the urologist about a yr and a half ago. I can't really afford to go back, as my insurance doesnt cover it.

The doctor maybe saw me for ten minutes, and literally only looked at it for about 30 seconds while it was limp and then said it was fine.

I just feel that some doctors don't take the time and effort to see what's wrong. Maybe seeing it while erect would of helped! Just because he looked down and saw a large limp penis, doesn't mean there's nothing wrong with it.

So I guess I'm looking for natural cures for peyronoye's. I've heard l-carnitine helps.