Scared for sex for the 1st time

SWIM21

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
^ Yep, funny you mention that - my gf has a big ass, she's beautifully curvy but my cock doesn't seem to get much depth. But one thing I'll say to ease your fears is this: women aren't all thinking that because you're not giving them the same sensations as a hung ex that you're bad in bed, or less manly or virile.

Some might be disappointed but most will never say, so there's no point torturing yourself. I think of it like this: I'd much prefer a tight pussy, I get much more intense orgasms from them, and those orgasms left me far more satisfied than the ones I have with my current gf, who I often struggle to feel. But would I trade my gf in for any other woman with a tight pussy? Never! In fact, once I'd accepted that I wasn't going to get those thrilling, intense orgasms with her, it didn't bother me at all.

I reckon the vast majority of women - if they like you even just a bit - will make the same allowances.

That's a good point. In fact, it's probably good that I have a smaller dick because I prefer anal.

cvcgolf

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Try to get into an actual relationship with a girl that you intend to lose your virginity to, that way she will at least be emotionally into you to the point where it doesn't matter if you are good or bad in bed, she will be so in love with you it will feel good regardless. Emotional feelings are just as important as the physical.

You might be 40 and still sex less if you follow this advice.. Stop being a pussy!.. Have sex and believe me, the women are more nervous then you every time.. Just lick her pussy real good and then she'll be all over you be saying, "put your cock in me".. If she doesn't say that and you still can't figure out what to do then just lie on your back and tell her to hop on and let her do all the work.. Sex is easy bro.. Stop being a pussy!

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This sounds lame..but I'm 21 and still a virgin, because I'm scared to have sex for the first time. Worried about being inadequate in bed, size issues, etc. I know it's all in my head and I'm sure the flood gate will open widely as soon as I have it for the first time, I just don't know how to get over the mental hump and just do it. Advice?

As Mikehuntishuge has pointed out, if you've already got anxiety issues about your size, this isn't exactly a healthy place to be hanging around.

wnjcwjkk

Legendary Member
Media
Man I was in the exact same spot as you at age 21, I had confidence issues, size issues, worried about being terrible or prematurely ejaculating, etc.

It kills me to think of all the missed opportunities I had with hot girls because I was too shy, or afraid to make a move.

When I finally did have sex, it was with a girl who was really into me, and I was pretty drunk. One thing that I found surprising was, the first couple times I had sex, I couldn't cum, I guess I was so used to an exact rhythm that I had while jacking off, that it just felt different. Eventually I taught myself how to cum while having sex.

The best advice is don't be your own worst enemy, don't overthink it, just be confident and just go for it, and once you get inside her, just do what feels natural and try to work into a rhythm, pay attention to how she (or he) responds to different things, and be adventurous, try out different positions. My first time, we did it missionary, doggie, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl. Find a girl who likes you for you, who you can be yourself with, and she'll work with you. Good luck