Scared of Boyfriend

SwissGermanBoi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I'm datng this tall, dark, and handsome Greek dancer from this show I'm in. He's super fun and the sweetest guy. I love hanging with him and messing around. I love giving him head a licking him all over. But I have 2 problems. I think he is kinda selfish in the bed department and he is 9 and 3/4 inches and super thick.

Now I can swallow him whole and love to give him head. I do it all the time. FOr some reason I just always want to suck on his penis and his balls he just turns me on! And when we're both in the mood he does the same to me but only if he's really into it. AM I selfish for wanting it done to me everytime I do it to him? Or am I just giving it out too much? But don't get me wrong I love to go down on him becuase he's so big.

Also He really wants to have sex and wants me to bottom and he is so big and I havn't bottomed in so long like over 6 months and I'm scared! We tried and it hurt like hell just to get the head in! I have to really be in the mood to try but I feel like I make excuses becuase I'm scared!
What do I do? I really like him and want to have sex with all 9 and 3/4 inches of his cock but am afraid to try again! What do I do?

- Geoffrey

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First, communicate your fears, apprehensions, desires, and wants with him. Let him know what's going on with you.

Second, if you really want to bottom for this guy, prepare yourself. Use appropriate size dildoes to "prepare" your hole for his large cock. This can be part of your foreplay with him (This will allow him to understand that you want him to pleasure him sexually and that your body (and mind) need a little prep work before the "big" event.

Third, take your time--Don't rush it! If he really cares for you, he will be patient and give you the necessary time to become ready for your first fuck.

Hope this helps......

Strontium

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Geofrey, your predicament is so wonderfully typical. Many of us adore big dicks, but when actually faced with sex, alarm bells start ringing, lol.

Well to borrow the signature advice of IanTheTall " I've found that lube, time and the lust of the receiver make almost anything possible."

It sounds like you've got the lust, but does your lover have much consideration? The dynamics of the relationship between the both of you sound like you dont have much leverage with him. Good luck with the lube, and the persuasion, lol.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

You don't say you love him, and say this instead:

I think he is kinda selfish in the bed department.

If I were you, I wouldn't be bothered going to the trouble of learning to accommodate him. Too much hassle. You'd be better off sharing your life with people who love you, or want to learn how you need to be loved. I bet you will be soon anyway.

Physically it's quite possible, but if he is selfish about it, then this inequality will only become more extreme. I think you deserve better.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If your feelings for him go beyond the sexual, find someone else. However, if it is a sexual relationship, then try slightly manipulative things to get what you want. If he has an upturned erection you could insensate on getting in a 69ing position, since it is easier to swallow that way. Then hope that having your cock dangling in front of his face turns him on enough to get him to open his mouth and throat for you. As for the anal thing, have him finger you before he enters you. Start with a spooning position (him behind you) so that you have more control of how deep he goes and you can easy off of him easier.
People have insisted that sitting themselves down on my cock gives them more control of the depth and is easier to take; I disagree, their buttocks muscles are more relaxed when they are on their side and i penetrate them from behind. There is also less risk of them slipping and impaling themselves, not enjoyable for either of us.

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
SwissGermanBoi said:
... Now I can swallow him whole and love to give him head. I do it all the time. FOr some reason I just always want to suck on his penis and his balls he just turns me on! And when we're both in the mood he does the same to me but only if he's really into it. AM I selfish for wanting it done to me everytime I do it to him? Or am I just giving it out too much? But don't get me wrong I love to go down on him becuase he's so big.- Geoffrey
I think it depends. If you go down on him 10 times a day, it might be a bit much to assume he can/wants to reciprocate every single time. :smile:

B_deltaboy767

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If your feelings for him go beyond the sexual, find someone else. However Ian theTall Wrote: Ok why should he find some one elese if his feelings go beyond the sexual for this guy, thats kinda shallow, but i guess most queeras are.

Input on question:
Seriously thiough if you want to bottom for him and i know i would, talk to him and let him know what's up how you want him, but hoe he needs to be gentile and take his time. Remember Lube, relax, relax, relax. And please if your feelings for him go beyond the sex with him, dont let shallow ones tell you to find someone elese, that just shallow and wrong!!!!

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
deltaboy767 said:
If your feelings for him go beyond the sexual, find someone else. However Ian theTall Wrote: Ok why should he find some one elese if his feelings go beyond the sexual for this guy, thats kinda shallow, but i guess most queeras are.

Input on question:
Seriously thiough if you want to bottom for him and i know i would, talk to him and let him know what's up how you want him, but hoe he needs to be gentile and take his time. Remember Lube, relax, relax, relax. And please if your feelings for him go beyond the sex with him, dont let shallow ones tell you to find someone elese, that just shallow and wrong!!!!
The word don't is missing in the first sentence, of my post. What I meant to say is:
If you're looking for more than sex and he isn't, find someone else. However,...

If he isn't willing to have more than a sexual relationship and he sees you as a schlong receptacle, look for someone who will treat you better and is also interested in more than sex.

Simply put, the two of you need to talk.

SR_theclitsupporter

Just Browsing
Media
You have to work up to something like that. The first man I bottomed for spent a month fingering my ass, learning my body and how to turn me on before we finally got to a place where I was comfortable taking him (he was in the 9" range and thick). Another thing that helped was me being on top to slowly sink down onto him, once he was in all the way, we were golden. This man obviously cared for me and the great sex we had happened because of the time we put into learning about eachother. Risk stating your needs and if he can't accomodate you, move on to someone more loving. You deserve it.