Scared of first time with a guy

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by julie34cute, Dec 22, 2009.

1. julie34cute

julie34cute New Member

Hey guys,

Long time since I've been on LPSG, but I'm after a bit of advice.
    Before anything, don't be fooled by my username.. I'm a guy.

ANYWAY up until now I've been straight. A few physical heterosexual relationships, but that's about it.

The truth is, I've always wanted to experience something with another guy... in my mind, probably just oral... it's something I've been wanting to do for a while.

I've known a guy in my area who is gay and we've been speaking online for the last few months. He's aware of my desires :) and asked me if I'd like to do anything with him. I kind of gave in to temptation and told him to come past my place tomorrow.

Now I'm a bit scared because I've been doing a bit of reading about all the dangerous and incurable diseases that exist in gay sexually active men (namely. HIV, herpes) which can be spread by even just oral.

I guess my question is... I'm only wanting to do this once (i think).. it's something I want to experience. Is it worth putting myself at risk to these diseases? Am I being too worried, since it's just going to be oral? Short of sucking him with a condom on, anything else I can do to make it safer?

Thanks guys

EDIT:

Just thought I'd add.. this guy is very hot. Which is making the decision even harder :( Should I pass up or take the risk. Aghh someone reassure me here.

#1 julie34cute, Dec 22, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2009
  2. D_Brecock Evileye

D_Brecock Evileye New Member

You can get any and all STDs with any sex act. USE PROTECTION WITH ANYONE YOU ARE NOT TRYING TO KNOCK UP!!!

3. g09o0497

g09o0497 Member

dude u will be fine in terms of just sucking him off as long as you hav no cuts or openings in your mouth where it can pass straight into the blood stream.... other than that hav fun... Suck him with a condom on... but just to make double sure, check his package out, make sure he has no cuts or warts and doesnt smell! make him shower if u realli wanna be 100s...

hav fun bro :)

4. julie34cute

julie34cute New Member

Thanks for the comment.

But I'm not sure how he'd react to me asking him to wear a condom for oral. Badly I'd assume.. but maybe youre right.

5. g09o0497

g09o0497 Member

dude if u kno the guy doesnt fuk around and is clean then its chilled without a condom... but make sure u both hav no cuts or openings in ur mouth or on his dick... let us kno how it goes!! :)

6. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    have fun, play safer and remember: set YOUR boundries.
    or as they say in SCUBA diving: plan your dive and dive your plan.

If you prefer sucking cock all wrapped up for the holidays, that's your choice and rule. If he doesn't want or like that, then he's not the one for you to fuck with. Not to worry either, there are plenty of men you'll be attracted to who will enjoy similar behaviors and boundaries as you.

7. TripHammer

TripHammer Active Member

Albums:
    Silver Lake, Los Angeles, California, USA, Sol 3,
    What would/do I do? Get assurances from him that he's clean and negative before you meet him. Ask him when the last time he was tested. If you're satisfied with the answers (and the tone in which they were given: defensive answers = red flag), when you meet up, make the guy look you in the eye as you say something to the effect of "You ARE clean and negative, right? Because I am, and I plan on staying that way. We're both adults, so we should be able to handle being up front with each other. I've never done this before, and I'm nervous, so I need to be able to trust you if I'm gonna do this." Feel the vibe. If it's sketchy, get out. Don't just stay there because you're afraid of hurting his feelings if the situation in any way feels wrong.
    Oh, and if the guy admits to "partying" at all, don't trust what he says. Meth/coke is a helluva drug.

Draft saved Draft deleted