Scared of inside Damage

Javierdude22: Ok...im kinda new here, and i dont like to hang out any laundry, but i wanna know something.

Im bi-sexual, always had sex w girls upto 8 months ago, tried it with a guy, who im with now. The thing is that he's really big about 9 1/2, and especially really thick. The thing is that sometimes im really scred i might get hurt inside, ya know organ-wise or sometin, cause it feels like a train is running over me.

Can that be true? Is it better not to go deep all the way, or is it safe.

Thanx for all the help,

laterz

J

BIGBOYDAVE: Try This thread U Might find some help there
Big dicked morons :(

H8Monga: I might ruffle feathers here, but I do not mean to come across as closed minded, insensitive, or putting anyone down, I just don't understand. Maybe someone can explain it to me. I've talked to girls about anal sex and what they think about it and the ones I've talked to (and I know they do not represent all) do it but don't particularly like it and if they do even a guy 5-6" can be painful for them at times, so I wonder how can gay guys (from what I've read here) like to have penises bigger than that in them and how is it that bigger can hurt women and they kind of shy away from them while the men seem to jump at the chance? I would imagine it would hurt so why do it? Most guys fear prostate exams and that's a finger. I'm sorry if I've upset anyone but it's something I don't understand.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Because women
do not have a prostate gland, for the
penis to rub against and stroke during anal sex.
That is the appeal for guys...
believe me ;D

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, everyone's different. I'm a top so I've never had a dick 'in there', but my boyfriend is a bottom. Before he and I hooked up, he had taken some big cocks up his ass ... and I do mean BIG. He never experienced any damage, and he really gets off on the prostate stimulation that results from anal intercourse. Some guys can't take it. And still others are into fisting. Can you imagine taking an arm in your ass almost up to the elbow? {shudder!} But some guys are into that. On the subject of heterosexual butt-fucking, a straight friend of mine says that women he's bedded generally can accept more anally than vaginally ... if he can talk them into it!

H8Monga: Yes shudder at the arm thing... that's... just scary... geez does that mean people who can do that have to wear Depends? Have as much control as a bird...

I understand individualism and everyone's different but unlike the guy who started this thread, no one is worred about hurting themselves especially putting something large up there?

Javierdude22: just read the messages, thanx for that.

I would like to answer your wondering from how it all happened with me. Its not about the sexthing, although a lotta people might think so. I knew i was bisexual for some time, but when it came to sex it was like this. I just did it with girls, just for the kick, but i didnt really enjoy it completely, but i was repelled by the thought of having sex with guys, even now in part.

I didnt seem to like guys either so for a while i thought i was a-sexual or sometin. i met a cool guy who had the sam experience as me though, and started having great talks and stuff, so we kinda went beyond the sex focus, and more to really having feelings for eachother. Of course having sex is one of the greatest expressions of your feelings so thats how it came to that, and it just happened he was big. Thankfully it doenst really hurt, and i just enjoy the time we spend together, so although for a lotta people sex might be a goal in itself, instead of a means....i dont go for that.

That to answer your question dude, and now....COULD SOMEONE ANSWER MINE!?!?!...

thanx :)

Laterz
J

H8Monga: [quote author=Javierdude22 link=board=sex;num=1049299710;start=0#0 date=04/02/03 at 08:08:29]

Can that be true? Is it better not to go deep all the way, or is it safe.

[/quote]
Where does it all go, into the intestines? Well since I haven't had that experience and don't think I will I don't know how safe all that would be. Well since people seem to put hands and arms up there and not have problems, I guess it's a matter of stretching. I'm not sure but that doesn't sound like a walk in the park. I know someone can answer for you but I wouldn't try it. I have seen one post here where a guy said he sent someone to the doctor because he split something or was bleeding. I guess as with everything, there's a risk. My only advice is be careful if you must.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
From an anatomical perspective, I'd have to agree with txqis and Whopper. The curious thing about men, we're gifted with so many erogenous zones. Of course, none of them are an organ that's just for pleasure like the clitoris.

Bottom line, if you want anal with a woman, the best I can think of is doggystyle which gives the illusion of anal.

Javierdude22: [quote author=BIGBOYDAVE link=board=sex;num=1049299710;start=0#1 date=04/02/03 at 10:11:05]Try This thread U Might find some help there
Big dicked morons :( [/quote]

Whatya mean by that?...

Javierdude22: [quote author=jonb link=board=sex;num=1049299710;start=0#8 date=04/02/03 at 13:00:46]From an anatomical perspective, I'd have to agree with txqis and Whopper. The curious thing about men, we're gifted with so many erogenous zones.

quote]

Ok, i dont so much wanna know what makes us tick....but more if the ticking might damage something...
Going all the way doenst hurt, but can it hurt something?

H8Monga: J, he means read that thread called Big Dicked Morons... it's in this category I think and not far below this one...

H8Monga: [quote author=Javierdude22 link=board=sex;num=1049299710;start=0#10 date=04/02/03 at 13:07:12]From an anatomical perspective, I'd have to agree with txqis and Whopper. The curious thing about men, we're gifted with so many erogenous zones.

quote]

Ok, i dont so much wanna know what makes us tick....but more if the ticking might damage something...
Going all the way doenst hurt, but can it hurt something?
[/quote]

Doesn't hurt? All the way? Where the hell does it all go? To me it seems as if something would be pushed aside or rearranged or something... forgive my ignorance.

Javierdude22: Now your getting my point...something would be pushed aside....thats my fear, if that is actually the case and if thats dangerous

It doenst hurt cause he doenst do it all at once, its like running 50 miles. Ya dont start the first day expecting to do it all at once, gotta give it time. But i dont like detailing about that shit, theres nuff said about that already (not to snub ya)

laterz
J

H8Monga: Well that's what I mean I don't understand why guys would have anal sex especially with a huge guy. I just imagine a great deal of pain and damage and that's why I wondered why girls don't even like to take normal sized guys but guys are like the bigger the better... I bet some people go so far up they get digested!

Javierdude22: [quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=sex;num=1049299710;start=0#14 date=04/02/03 at 13:24:13]Well that's what I mean I don't understand why guys would have anal sex especially with a huge guy. I just imagine a great deal of pain and damage and that's why I wondered why girls don't even like to take normal sized guys but guys are like the bigger the better... I bet some people go so far up they get digested![/quote]

Ok i get your drift. I just wanna make clear though that although some people might go and 'have' sex with especially big guys....i gt feelings for someone who happned to be big, i wasnt looking for it, and i wouldnt have minded smaller. And...i can just say it doesnt hurt...just 4 the record

H8Monga: I guess it's something I wouldn't understand (the pain thing) but ok. I understand he just happened to be big. Some of the girls I've talked to have said the same thing. I wasn't accusing you of chasing him for it.

BIGBOYDAVE: [quote author=Javierdude22 link=board=sex;num=1049299710;start=0#9 date=04/02/03 at 13:04:17]

Whatya mean by that?...

[/quote]
There is another thread on this sight dealing with this same subject its got lots of information on this subject its called BIG DICKED MORONS
Sorry wasn't calling anybody that was just refering to the thread's title as a reference :)

BIGBOYDAVE: [quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=sex;num=1049299710;start=0#14 date=04/02/03 at 13:24:13]Well that's what I mean I don't understand why guys would have anal sex especially with a huge guy. I just imagine a great deal of pain and damage and that's why I wondered why girls don't even like to take normal sized guys but guys are like the bigger the better... I bet some people go so far up they get digested![/quote]
DO A SEARCH UNDER ANAL SEX ON the whole Board There is much more info there that might help you and others to understand more about it.
Anal Sex is not the end all{ no pun intended } or be all of sex but In Gay and bisexual sex it's a large part of it and millions of gay men & bisexuals plus a large number of straight men and women can attest to that world wide.
They enjoy it and it doesn't have to be painfull as I and others have describe in many differen threads throught LPSG Learning & understanding in any subject are important tools of Knowledge It makes it much easier to help with any topic but ignorance leads to unwanted and un-necessary critism of someone elses sexual acts no matter if its for you or not. This is a support group not a critism of others . We are here or at list I am to help and support each other in problems related to having a Large penis not to put each other down.

H8Monga: Where am I putting anyone down? I had my own questions. I wanted to know what happens and what exactly is the difference between men and women receiving anal. I was not telling anyone they shouldn't do it or making fun of anyone.