Scared of inside Damage

bigbig11x8

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have found from my girls that yes if you get to carried away with your jabbing (deep thursting) you can sometimes-because the female vagina floats hit her ovaries and guys that is like us getting kicked in the balls. No fun at all

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im not against gays in any way and i do enjoy anal with my girl..but how can anyone think its hot or sexy to stick their arm up a man asshole..and get shit stains up your arm and what happens to these guys that want big cocks n fists up their hairy assholes ..do they have control over shitting ..it seems after awhile it would effect that.

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Masculine gay bottom jock here. I can handle very, very big stuff and not had any damage or any "control" issues. As for the why, that's been asnswered by several people already: the prostate gland gettin stimlated is amazingly pleasureable. As for the size/gender thing, you assume every guy can handle big cocks while every girl can't and this is not true. I hear from so many big guyz that top me how much trouble they have finding someone who can take them.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Masculine gay bottom jock here. I can handle very, very big stuff and not had any damage or any "control" issues. As for the why, that's been asnswered by several people already: the prostate gland gettin stimlated is amazingly pleasureable. As for the size/gender thing, you assume every guy can handle big cocks while every girl can't and this is not true. I hear from so many big guyz that top me how much trouble they have finding someone who can take them.

Yeah?

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
im not against gays in any way and i do enjoy anal with my girl..but how can anyone think its hot or sexy to stick their arm up a man asshole..and get shit stains up your arm and what happens to these guys that want big cocks n fists up their hairy assholes ..do they have control over shitting ..it seems after awhile it would effect that.

The 'pros' use enemas very thoroughly and clean out everything before a session. Never been fisted (except almost be myself) and don't plan to, but I've fisted one guy a couple of times, he was a voluptuous Italian, quite depraved. Pretty unique sensation to have your forearm up a velvety asshole. I see from this thread that I don't really like getting fucked as much as I used to, and the prostate stimulation does not really feel pleasurable to me. Or rather, I like a fat dick up my ass, but not too long a one; the whole idea of getting fucked in the ass is exciting, but it's not that easy to make it really feel good unless that's your specialty. I'd rather fuck and get sucked, I guess. Or use a fat dildo sometimes, because I can completely control the sensation. If I'm totally relaxed, though, a smaller cock is okay and feels good as in LA a couple of years back.

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just out of curiosity was an enema used with the italian guy u fisted..hehe im italian myself but no fisting please..if not was there any nasty ..you know what i mean..i know my girl used an enema the one time she took me anally..but even my 7.5x5.5 was too painful for her to do again and i ripped her slightly..used plenty of lube ..eased in and realxed her..im not a newbie to anal wit chicks..but anyways it seems enema or not stick an arm and fist up there would result in a little bit of a shitty situation literally..which to me is the hugest turn off i can think of..

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
just out of curiosity was an enema used with the italian guy u fisted..hehe im italian myself but no fisting please..if not was there any nasty ..you know what i mean..i know my girl used an enema the one time she took me anally..but even my 7.5x5.5 was too painful for her to do again and i ripped her slightly..used plenty of lube ..eased in and realxed her..im not a newbie to anal wit chicks..but anyways it seems enema or not stick an arm and fist up there would result in a little bit of a shitty situation literally..which to me is the hugest turn off i can think of..

You're all charm, dear.

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hehe thanks..youll have to get used to me..im kinda blunt.im one of those dudes that says what everyone else is thinking..

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
http://www.lpsg.org/67718-monster-a-fake.html

http://www.lpsg.org/1109107-post737.html

http://www.lpsg.org/79973-fake-membe...llowed-16.html

and still no proof pics haha fake..i on the other hand have a pic put up proving i am who i say i am so ..and what!..you are so pathetic im actually beginning to feel sorry for you..lets see youll probly call me oldman again and then people will look at my profile and see my proof of who i am and see your lying as usual and that you have no proof and your pics are fakes that you stole but of course you claim that guy stole them from you..so then how come your the one with no proof haha.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a pic with a piece of paper is easely faked OLD MAN, I saw you on cam and you have to be 70 yo, why so angry? drug/alcohol problem?

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeaah good comeback dipshit..do you enjoy making yourself look stupid.do you really think anyone that isnt braindead would think a straight guy that hates you would cam with you..are ya dense or what.and as for my proof pic..you aint got none and everyone knows why..and i gaurentee ya anyone here that looks at my pics will know your a lying you dumbass haha.i think if anyone heres an old man its you haha.you want more proof?you want me to make you look even dumber?..just name what you want me to do to prove mine and i will just to make an ass out of you.

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh and incase your to dense to realize you just made youself look even more pathetic by sayin a peice of paper can be faked..cause you aint even got that haha ya dumbass..

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive gotten 3 other emails from dudes who say you are an OLD MAN and at least 40 from people who know your fake. Im done with you OLD MAN. Your not worth anymore of my time

sleazeball666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what a pathalogical lier..your done period ya fake bitch haha!are you that braindead that you think anyone believes you?all anyone has to do to see if im real is cam wit me cant say the same for you..oh and i recieved emails from almost everyone on the site that your a fake that the site cant seem to get rid of and nobody likes you except the few that are like you

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hehe thanks..youll have to get used to me..im kinda blunt.im one of those dudes that says what everyone else is thinking..

Oh, you sound almost as profound as Aristotle. Your 'refreshing candour' is in evidence only in your choice of monikers, which is uncannily accurate; I don't think I could have chosen it better myself except the 666 is probably some shit-for-brains asshole reference to the Book of Revelation.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Getting back to the original question. I won't even go near the fisting issue (not my thing), but if the human rectum can withstand colonoscopies & sigmoidoscopies (which are, in essence, like Roto-Rooters up the ass), then a mere 7, 8, or 9" dick theoretically shouldn't be damaging.
Several here have discussed the prostate massage that serves as the physical lure of anal sex for men...but I'd like to add that (in my case anyway) there's a psychological attraction to size. Certainly the aesthetic arousal big cocks give me - and the giddy butterflies I get just being around a big-dicked man would bear this out. ...But we'll pass on analyzing my damaged psyche right now...
As for tearing & bleeding: this can be a be a result of hemmorohids (a nuisance that I and MANY others endure). ...Or it can be literal tearing. The way around that is patience. Taking it slow. Using a LOT of lube. And, mostly, effort. I got into sexual activity as a bottom knowing full well that I wanted to play with hung men. ...So years of practice with increasingly large dildos has "trained" me to be able to accomodate men of most any size. Of course the downfall to this is that any man under 7" is very unlikely to get me off anymore....
:ponder:

D_Adoniah Sheervolume

Account Disabled
Media
a pic with a piece of paper is easely faked OLD MAN, I saw you on cam and you have to be 70 yo, why so angry? drug/alcohol problem?

Ive gotten 3 other emails from dudes who say you are an OLD MAN and at least 40 from people who know your fake. Im done with you OLD MAN. Your not worth anymore of my time

hey monster, i love ya, but can you cool it with the age-ism? it's like saying "that's so GAY" or "that's so BLACK:" you're just insulting all those in the group.

someday if you're lucky you'll get to 40, then 70. i'm 43, and while i don't consider myself YOUNG anymore, i ain't exactly over-the-hill either. it certainly isn't a terrible thing being in one's 40s, or 70s i'd imagine. in any case, it sure beats the alternative!

both of you two should grow up or take these tirades private. shame!