Scared of possible results?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by pbnation, Aug 26, 2009.

1. pbnation

pbnation New Member

I want to start PE, but I'm afraid of what might happen. I've been doing kegels, which are great. I want to start doing the beginner's routine posted by Big Al. But, I have a problem. My penis is 7.15 or so inches long, and 5" in girth. I feel like if I gain length, but no girth, my penis is going to look extremely skinny. I've read threads on other forums about people gaining respectable additions in length, while having no results in girth. Is there any way I can ensure girth gains?

2. iftimewasreal

iftimewasreal New Member

Focus on girth exercises. It's entirely possible to focus on girth and only receive girth gains. The biggest thing is that girth gains usually do not occur as quickly as length gains. Big Al will prolly say more, but jelqing is the biggest thing. If you want to, you could just start off with girth routines and when you start to see results, add in the length routines.

3. Big Al

Gold Member

Iftimewasreal hit the nail on the head. Also, you're not going to gain an inch in length overnight and suddenly have a massive imbalance. If you see uneven development you alter your workout to correct it.

Are you looking to gain length and girth?

4. pbnation

pbnation New Member

Good point.

And yes, I want both.

5. pbnation

pbnation New Member

Actually I just measured after a good kegel section, and I'm somewhere between 7.25 and 7.5, so yeah, I'm definitely hoping for some girth gains.

6. Big Al

Gold Member

Stick to the basic routine and keep close track of your efforts. That way, if an imbalance shows up you'll be able to pinpoint what you need to change.

7. likeitlg

likeitlg New Member

I've gained more in girth than length from my pe routine, when I started I was doing manual stretches and wet jelqing I was gaining more length than girth but now I've switched to manual stretches and dry jelqs my girth is increasing much faster than my length.
    I'm going to switch back to wet jelqs soon to see if I go back to length gains, maybe even alternate weeks between wet & dry sessions to get an even gain.

Draft saved Draft deleted