Scared the Maid with Morning Wood

rainfletcher: Good Morning fellow LPSGers. A funny story to start your day....

I woke up this morning to the sound of someone knocking on the door in my hotel room. It was the maid brining me my dry cleaning from last night. So I get up, thrown on my robe in the dark, still half asleep.

So, I have seriuos morning wood (been on the road all week, haven't cum since Saturday and am SERIOUSLY missing my girlfriend), and it's literally sticking streight up through my robe, but I'm unaware of this.

The maid, however, is very aware of it. She stares at it for a what seems like 10 seconds,:eek: after which I finally realize what the deal is. She raised her hands over her head and starts backing away from me, like I have a gun pointed at her (which, I suppose I did in a way...), drops my clothes in the hallway and practically runs away muttering something in Mandarin.

Scared her to death, poor thing...:)

buddy43610: i seem to accidentally flash hotel maids once in a while too, never made one run away screeming though. lol buddy

prepstudinsc: I've never flashed a hotel maid before. The thought of it is pretty hot, however. I could just imagine the possibilities of what could happen, but truthfully, I'd probably be too scared to act on it. :)

H8Monga: Count your blessings you're not a famous basketball player... ::)

nacard01: I can only think of one story in my life where there is a connection. One day when I was done with classes I decided to lay down on the couch on my hall floor's lobby and watch TV. At the time no one was around and it was barely afternoon. I fell asleep. My genius decided I should wear wind pants out that day because they are real baggy and comfortable. An hour later I woke up with 10 people standing behind me trying not to make a big deal about the large problem my left pant leg was having at the time. It was by far one of my most embarassing moments as I don't think my face lost its red color for at least 2 days.
Sometimes its bad to dream about pretty things in bathing suits when not in the privacy of your own room.

Food for thought....
Kermit

ORCABOMBER: Kermit, I HATE IT when people are singled out like that.

Rain, I suppose you're kinda lucky she doesn't think it's deliberate, I know anyone I'd hire would think that...okay, I'll stop being pessimistic, it's freakin' funny! ;D

rainfletcher: Kermit, that's hilarious. Your size is enormous, so it MUST have been quite a site. I'm surprised someone didn't start selling tickets!

Tender: i might have sold my swimsuit for a ticket!

...... hmm not sure...(blush)

well you know...
;)
Tender

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
"Look! It's Kermit asleep on the couch!"

"Wow, look at the bulge in that right leg!"

"Um...do you suppose that's him in there?"

"Don't be silly, that would be inhuman. He's obviously used a five-finger discount at the deli."

"OMG! It just moved!"

*sudden screaming and running in panic*

Pecker

(Sign in a delicatessen: Customers who find our waitresses rude ought to see the manager.)

oldman9x7: Hi, Pecker,

Your last tag line reminded me of a HUGE neon sign that was spread across the front of a restaurant in Yuma, AZ, about 40 years ago. It said, OUR STEAKS ARE TOUGH BUT OUR WAITRESSES ARE TENDER. I always got a kick out of it.
Gramps

H8Monga: [quote author=Pecker link=board=meetgreet;num=1066313691;start=0#8 date=10/16/03 at 12:05:45]"Look!  It's Kermit asleep on the couch!"

"Wow,  look at the bulge in that right leg!"

"Um...do you suppose that's him in there?"

"Don't be silly, that would be inhuman.  He's obviously used a five-finger discount at the deli."

"OMG! It just moved!"

*sudden screaming and running in panic*

Pecker

[/quote]

"Oh no! It appears a snake has crawled up his pant leg!"

"Man I hope it doesn't bite him. I ain't suckin' nothin'."

"KILL IT! KILL IT!"

(Please don't hate me, but I love creating scenes...)

mindseye: [quote author=Rain link=board=meetgreet;num=1066313691;start=0#0 date=10/16/03 at 07:05:51] and it's literally sticking streight up through my robe, but I'm unaware of this.[/quote]

That happened to me once, but not with a hotel maid but with my landlord. Seems that they made an appointment to show the place and confirmed it with my roommate who didn't tell me about it, so when I heard strange voices coming through the front door, I had to go investigate. Didn't realize I was peeking out, but. . .

headbang8: [quote author=Rain link=board=meetgreet;num=1066313691;start=0#0 date=10/16/03 at 07:05:51]

I woke up this morning to the sound of someone knocking on the door in my hotel room.   and practically runs away muttering something in Mandarin. [/quote]

Are you travelling in China, Rain? Just curious.

tigerwolf: Omg that's funny! *lmao* The worst thing i've had happen with a maid was at a convention I was at in Chicago last November...

I was having sex with my then boyfriend, and he was drilling my brains out, and the maid kinda opens the door and is like, "Housekeeping?" (the bed is around the corner from the door, so I couldnt' see her) .. I was like, "Go away. We're fucking." ..

She peeks in a bit more and says, "Clean?".. to which I was like, "Lady. Go AWAY. We are having sex!" (she's got a heavy accent, but I figured she understood english somewhat at least).

She then perks up and says, "Towel?", to which I thought for a minute (we're still going at it, despite her being in the doorway..) and then said, "Hrm. Ok I guess."

She comes in, looks at us banging for about 20 seconds, gets a big grin on her face, puts two towels on the end table next to us, then prances off with this look on her face that showed that she seemed happier. *lol* (the bf at the time was quite large as well..)

Needless to say, I've told people at the con about this, and by the end of the convention we were opening doors randomly for other convention attendees and going, "Housekeeping?" in a spanish accent and a very high pitched feminine voice.

rainfletcher: Not China, headbang8....San Francisco, the but the maid was Chinese...:)

H8Monga: Scared her...? bah! She found herself the nearest closet and....

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=Hapi Papi link=board=meetgreet;num=1066313691;start=0#16 date=10/18/03 at 23:34:59]Scared her...? bah! She found herself the nearest closet and....[/quote]
Vomited heavily? Bwah ah ha ha! ::)

Okay, Happi, no offence Rain. That's more what I'd expect someone to react to me. :D

Tender: well as a lady,
i will give you a hint...
i would *not* have been vomitting .....

;)
Tender