Scared To Ask A Good Friend Out

foxracin_boi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I really like this girl but m too scared becuz she is a real good friend and i dont wanna lose that friend relationship and im scared i might ruin it....should i ask her out or be safe and just be her good friend????

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
I had the same problem. I liked her alot, and I really wanted to be with her, but I didn't want to lose her as a friend. Well I told her how I felt and she didn't want me whatsoever. She still wanted to be friends but I kinda lost it for her after that. Later I realized I really didn't need her as a friend that much anyways. Friends come and go. If you want her bad enough, no matter how long you wait, it will drive you crazy if you don't tell her how you feel. I'm sure she won't be the one to break up the friendship, she will probably want to remain friends regardless. So just ask her out.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do you ever hang out with her when it's just the two of you alone?

If not, I'd start there...spend as much time as you can with her & if she has the slightest interest in you, it will increase...

then you can take the chance of letting her know that you REALLY like her...

WolvesInTheThroneRoom

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I really like this girl but m too scared becuz she is a real good friend and i dont wanna lose that friend relationship and im scared i might ruin it....should i ask her out or be safe and just be her good friend????

I would like to help as I have been here before but the intricacies, signals and nuances of something like this are only going to be known by you and her.
I would have to be a fly on the wall to be able to give good advice.
It wouldn't ruin your friendship if she didn't reciprocate but it would definitely change it.
If it works then you would have a wonderful, wonderful relationship, I was lucky enough to have had one of these once.
I say go for it if you feel she wants you too, you only live once!

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
Ask about her background. I thought the girl I liked also liked me. We spent most days together. We would cuddle and watch movies. If my neighbors were being annoying or I couldnt sleep, she would want me to come sleep in her bed with her. But all of this was nothing, it was things she apparently did with all her guy friends. That sounded absolutly insane to me, but hey what do I know? Ask her about her friends and what she likes to do and get to know her more. Maybe it will give you hints on how she really feels. So you can find out beforehand that she cuddles with everybody and not just you.....

lol. But even so, regardless I think you should go for it. Your feelings won't go away, your going to have to get them out eventually.

CaptainChaos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I didnt read the other advice, but I have some exp in this situation. Unless she is giving you clear signs of interest, leave it alone.
If you really want to stay friends with this person be sure of what they want or you risk some serious akwardness.

foxracin_boi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
yeah...well my friends tell me dat im flirting but idont think so....i jus have such an amazing time wit her... i always have such a good time with her like usually ....shes funny im funny...she makes me laugh...i make her laugh to....we always seem to have fun with each other so i'll give it a chance