Scared to death on cam

D_ShiaLeTubeSteak

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok, so I was hired at home and I wanted SsomeS fun so I advertised hat I souswould like to cam. I got a reply, but I did specify only people around my own age. I added this guy to MSN, to which I already had my piece out. His camera came on and I kid you not this guy was 65.
my heart was racing so much I had to go outside and calm down.

My point is, I don't mind older men on this site, but when they lie, do you not find it a perfect window to being totoally creepy?

Anyone else had this experience?

estebanhung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
naw its cool get over your fear, hahaha its like glowing pixles on a piece of glass fer christ sakes!! old people arnt so bad!! why you hating? HAHAHA AW just let him be, hes probably just horny duh! hahahahaHAHAHAHAH

Last edited:

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ok, so I was hired at home and I wanted SsomeS fun so I advertised hat I souswould like to cam. I got a reply, but I did specify only people around my own age. I added this guy to MSN, to which I already had my piece out. His camera came on and I kid you not this guy was 65.
my heart was racing so much I had to go outside and calm down.

My point is, I don't mind older men on this site, but when they lie, do you not find it a perfect window to being totoally creepy?

Well, yes I have been surprised, but it was all my fault.

Did you give him your age range? Maybe since you don't give your age here at lpsg, and he saw you here, HE was just as creeped out as you were! But I doubt it! :wink: You say you were "hired" at home.....were you charging for the cam time?

I'm older than you and over the years have learned that age is not everything. Actually, I have always like older people and found that
they were not only more experienced, but they knew what to do...there was a time when I was so young...that I really didn't know it all...like I do today...LOL As long as they are in good physical condition, I don't think that age should be a factor.

I am very thankful for the older boys and girls that taught me about life and, yes sex...by that I mean those who were a couple a years older than I was at the time. Then later, the older teenagers that I really learned from (we had a private, neighborhood sex club all through Jr.
and Sr. High School).

If you don't like a person, at least when you cam you don't have to have any contact. :wink:

There have been young ones that were good and some a bit better than good, and some that were great. Then there were some young ones that were just plain awful! There have been older ones that have been really GREAT (and of course some really bad ones too), but the good older ones to this day are remembered, where as the others have been forgotten and lost to time!

I am BI, married (now a divorced father)....have been sexually active since I was about 7. No, it's not as bad as it sounds, but, I have had my share of both genders..and of all ages. After I was about 21 or 22, I stopped thinking about age, gender, etc. and just enjoyed the sex for what it was.

One of the best female lays that I ever had was (and I mean she was fantastic!!!) much older than I was at the time. She happened to be the mother of a former girl friend, and it turned out she was 62 at the
time. She is much, much older now, but I bet she would still be great!
If I had the chance again, I don't think I would turn her down.

I have found that everyone brings to the table their own special talents and you never know what you might miss, unless you have experience them.

So, bigdickjake, I think when you get a bit older you will find that the
age difference will not be so clearly cut....and you will not be scared
any longer. I can bet on it! :smile:

Good Luck and Good Sex.

PS...you mentioned that you were embarrassed because he had a bigger dick than you....don't let size get in the way either......it is what you do with what you have that is important.....small can be GREAT!

Last edited:

reecho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When that's happened to me - someone who is out of age range - I apologise to them. I tell them that I'm a body fascist, and that I like beautiful people a few years older than me, but I just don't find the older guys sexually attractive.

I'm very polite when it happens, and only once have I been told off. But hell, this is my pleasure as well ;)

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
My point is, I don't mind older men on this site, but when they lie, do you not find it a perfect window to being totally creepy?

Old or young people act out their fantasies in this virtual reality. As such I wouldn't find their actions creepy, but I might feel sad and disappointed.

nalbill

Just Browsing
Media
Call me a bitch, but I think you are being ridiculous. You were trolling for a cam hook-up, what did you expect, and angel? Shit happens. If he was older than you wanted him to be, or older than he said he was, all you had to do was to click off him and move on. He should have told you how old he was, but it seems he didn't, so what. As for uncontrollable shaking and fear, maybe you should call your mother and have her talk you through it. You won't be 18 forever, you will one day be 65. When you are, and the younger guys don't want anything to do with you, just remember that it is a situation that you helped to fuel in your youth.
Peace out!