Scared To Size Queen

sloopaloop

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Similar in spirit to the 'vids where she can't take it' but with the girls in the videos ending up either cumming or loving the previously daunting endowment.

First one here is great, love the 'mentor' telling her not to be nervous and she clearly enjoys herself throughout the vid

Next is one that definitely fits further in the 'can't take it category' (partly due to the serious lack of foreplay) but there is a hot moment around 14:00-15:00 where she starts to get into it

Quick and dirty, I love how fast she goes from trying to hold him back to cumming

Blindfolded babe cums hard on a big black dick

This one is obviously super scripted, but it was actually the first video that awoke this specific fetish for me. 5:10-8:00 is the best bit, that's where she goes from 'fuck no' to 'dont stop!'

https://video890.monstercockland.com/mcl/media/videos/mp4/158064.mp4

Would love to see if anyone else has similar vids to share!

tton8

Experimental Member
Media
The blindfolded lady has an awesome body which doesn't really show in that clip. Unfortunately all the clips are just a minute long and terrible quality. And even those I lost in a HD crash.

sloopaloop

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The blindfolded lady has an awesome body which doesn't really show in that clip. Unfortunately all the clips are just a minute long and terrible quality. And even those I lost in a HD crash.

That's a shame, I really love that one in particular! Nothing hotter than a BBC breaking in a new girl!

thebubblegum112233

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
how big is the first guy?
Similar in spirit to the 'vids where she can't take it' but with the girls in the videos ending up either cumming or loving the previously daunting endowment.

First one here is great, love the 'mentor' telling her not to be nervous and she clearly enjoys herself throughout the vid

Next is one that definitely fits further in the 'can't take it category' (partly due to the serious lack of foreplay) but there is a hot moment around 14:00-15:00 where she starts to get into it

Quick and dirty, I love how fast she goes from trying to hold him back to cumming

Blindfolded babe cums hard on a big black dick

This one is obviously super scripted, but it was actually the first video that awoke this specific fetish for me. 5:10-8:00 is the best bit, that's where she goes from 'fuck no' to 'dont stop!'

https://video890.monstercockland.com/mcl/media/videos/mp4/158064.mp4

Would love to see if anyone else has similar vids to share!