scared.....

GermanGuy13

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey guys, i have a problem and im scared about it,

this passed weekend i went out with my milf to a bar like usual, then we go back and have sex twice the pass out, (nothing out of what normally happens) then in the morning we wake and we fuck again. when i leave and go home. i pass out.

but when i wake up and take a shower. it feels like i got hit in the balls. and at the end of my shaft its hard and hurts. it feels like veins balled up and hard. i asked my milf what it was bc she is a nurse and she didnt think it was bad just thought it was from not finishing one time. but its been 2 days and it hasnt gone away but now in the middle of my shaft it feels like the vein is hard and its a sharp pain when i touch it.

idk what it is and ive looked everywhere. does anyone know what it is?

in the pic the arrow points to were the sharp pain is and i circled where its all hard and big.

Attachments

capsicum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Easy... go to an expert (the doctor) rather than ask the public! Don't be ashamed... there's nothing they haven't seen before.

GermanGuy13

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i know im very self conious and i felt weird even asking my milf. but i did some research and i think i have sclerosing lymphangitis. but i dont know what it is

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
unless you have a spare penis on hand, get you and your penis to a doctor promptly.

for true. something that is sudden onset, the next morning after sex, and continues to hurt requires medical treatment. some injuries, like small fractures in sheath surrounding parts of ya junk can be permanent if ya don't get it treated right away.

have you noticed any change in quality of erections? any change in the shape of your erect penis? any loss of sensation?

GermanGuy13

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i still have sex, it doesnt bother me that much. when im hard you can see it looks like it have a bump on the side of my cock but its not big.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
if i had a penis.. and previously that penis did not have a bump then suddenly developed a bump, a painful bump, i would so be at the doctor's office with a quickness.

like waiting outside with a worried expression and a urine sample before the doctor even got out of bed.

just sayin'

D_Pokin Joe Frazier

Experimental Member
Media
if i had a penis.. And previously that penis did not have a bump then suddenly developed a bump, a painful bump, i would so be at the doctor's office with a quickness.

Like waiting outside with a worried expression and a urine sample before the doctor even got out of bed.

Just sayin'

you said if i had a penis...he he he

silas5756

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You need to go to the doctor. I'm reiterating what everyone has already said because it's that important.

snbk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im no doctor
stating the obvious
but
it could be a blood clot , which could travel. or a vericose or strangled vein? anurysum could be trying to form you should go to emergency, tell them you were hit in the crotch by accident and let them look at it. car door. it opend and wham and now it hurts just tell that story and go. they'll know you're lying but at least you'll get past the front desk with that story.

mattsrod7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im no doctor
stating the obvious
but
it could be a blood clot , which could travel. or a vericose or strangled vein? anurysum could be trying to form you should go to emergency, tell them you were hit in the crotch by accident and let them look at it. car door. it opend and wham and now it hurts just tell that story and go. they'll know you're lying but at least you'll get past the front desk with that story.

though i've never opened my door and came close to hitting my crotch

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"i slammed my penis in the refrigerator door"

this is a true story from a long-gone, much-missed member of LPSG.
he phrased it better. still, is a good excuse to use at the E.R.

XCentralCasting8in

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey guys, i have a problem and im scared about it,

this passed weekend i went out with my milf to a bar like usual, then we go back and have sex twice the pass out, (nothing out of what normally happens) then in the morning we wake and we fuck again. when i leave and go home. i pass out.

but when i wake up and take a shower. it feels like i got hit in the balls. and at the end of my shaft its hard and hurts. it feels like veins balled up and hard. i asked my milf what it was bc she is a nurse and she didnt think it was bad just thought it was from not finishing one time. but its been 2 days and it hasnt gone away but now in the middle of my shaft it feels like the vein is hard and its a sharp pain when i touch it.

idk what it is and ive looked everywhere. does anyone know what it is?

in the pic the arrow points to were the sharp pain is and i circled where its all hard and big.

Plumbing between your legs may be clogging due to poor diet and drinking habits. And the "bar like usual" reference was an easy giveaway of your problem and the passing out. If you want to be healthy downstairs, give up alcohol. Especially beer, which is said to contain female hormones that will destroy Mr. Happy's function and your sexuality along with it. :eek:

Last edited:

snbk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
though i've never opened my door and came close to hitting my crotch

look we're just trying to get past the desk. so we need a feasable story that's easy to remember. and 'my car door swung open and just hit me ' is a quick story that won't need alot of elaboration. if he wants to go and tll the dr' i picked up a stray milf at a milf bar got home had risky sex with
her and now ive got this thing'
,well, he can. but, i'd start with the car story. its spreigned. thats what it looks like. a good old fashioned spreign. but those can lead to complications. so my guess is that its a blood clot and he needs to have it checked.
and yes, i always cant spell